Dr. Michael G. Marcus

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Michael G. Marcus has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Allergist / Immunologist-related: fever, asthma, hives, allergies, hay fever, food allergy, chemical allergy, insect allergy, drug allergy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

29/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "BROOKLYN" to "New York"
RID: 1453390
31/05/11 3 3 5 5 I cant say enough about this MD. I actually traveled from another state because this MD came so highly recomended to me. He really was concerned and helpful and is wonderful with both child and parents. Cant say enough about him.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 865519
20/04/09 5 4 5 5 I love Dr. Marcus. I have trouble seeing other dr's in other specialties because they're never as good as Dr.Marcus. I recently went through a very complicated but temporary illness that wasn't pulmonary at all. Dr. Marcus led efforts to help me and he's the one I credit with making me better. When I walk into his office I just feel 'safe'. I love him, and would highly recommend him!  Respond
RID: 204366
16/03/07 4 5 5 Dr. Marcus has been my daughters pulmonologist for 9 years..he is the most knowledgable, compassionate and wonderful doctor she has, and she has 4 other specialists. He has saved her life on a number of occasions and has even come to hospitals where he had no privileges to make sure her treatment was sufficient. You may have a wait time in his office but that's because he treats each patient and their parents with kindness and compassion and most times he's tending to an emergency in the hospital. He doesn't leave your child alone in a hospital in an emergency just because he has office hours. My daughter is 21 years old and she still sees Dr. Marcus and will continue to see him even though she no longer qualifies for pediatrics. He returns calls promptly during off hours and treats his patients as he would his own child. Words cannot explain how wonderful this man is.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $1800
RID: 179693
09/03/07 5 5 5 Dr. Marcus is so sweet, kind, caring and extremely knowledgeable. He is the best pulmonologist/allergist out there! He is very sweet, and is usually very even-tempered, but watch it if you screw one of his patients, he has kids of his own but his patients are his kids too!
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 73741
23/12/06 3 5 5 Has taken care of my daughter with asthma in Brooklyn and Staten Island for years. Is ALWAYS pleasent and caring! Has told us he will continue to see her after she gets older because we love him so much! WE LOVE HIM!  Respond
RID: 6079
06/03/05 4 5 5 Triple boarded physician (pulmonology, allergy & immunology) very sweet, patient doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients. This is a pediatric practice and geared very well towards children with an inviting and non-threatening atmosphere
Insurance: Oxford