Rate Dr. Karl M. Kasamon

Dr. Karl M. Kasamon's Ratings

For my first visit, which took place on 09/16/11, I was surprised at how long I had to wait in the waiting room. Once inside Dr. Kasamon's office, however, I ceased to care. Like the other reviewers, I found him to be very caring, very concerned, and he took an exceptional amount of time explaining my blood results. I wouldn't wish a blood disorder on anyone, but if you find yourself in need of a hematologist call this one.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2011 | flag

He is very good at explaining your diagnosis. He takes his time and seems to really care about you. He is easy to reach through email and phone. The office staff is wonderful as well. You do wait a long time for an appointment I think because he really takes his time with his patients.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

Exceptionally caring. Wonderful staff and chemo nurses.

Submitted March 31, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kasamon has been my oncologist for several years now. I think he's a very pleasant person and extremely knowledgeable. He's not afraid to consult others when it would be good for you. While he's usually running behind, it's because he spends whatever time is required with you in an office visit.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2009 | flag