Dr. Peter Ramshaw

Rate Dr. Peter Ramshaw

Dr. Peter Ramshaw's Ratings

Dr. Peter Ramshaw has now taken early retirement. He purchased a custom made Catamaran and him and his wife have literally hit the high seas! So he is no longer practicing. Happy sailing ~ you are missed by all of us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

very good listener, and very friendly and kind, best psychiatrist out of the 3 ive had since grade 6. It is quite unfortunate I couldn't be in his care for longer as he recently retired :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Best Psychiatrist I EVER went to. i saw him from age 11 to in to my twenties.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

My son has been comming here since he was in grade 8 and is now about to graduate high school- our lives before shoniker clinic was so frustrating, when we started here, our lives changed for the better and my son is doing very well. the staff is helpful and understand, and Dr Ramshaw is very nice and informative and will answer all your questions- I reccommend this place for anyones children, Dr Ramshaw also holds a very good reputation in physciatry for children, ask any agency about him or shoniker clinic and you will hear nothing but positive remarks :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

Very happy staff and great place all over. Dr. Ramshaw is the clinical director, so sometimes he will be late if there is an emergency call in the hospital ~ but that is rare. He is at the Shoniker Clinic at the Centennary Hospital site (in the basement of the apartment block to the left of the hospital) ~ sounds weird, but you go to the back of the apartment building and down the outdoor stairs to the basement. Inside you will see tons of painted characters on the walls, follow them. At the end of this lovely wall, there is a double door to the left, and that is where this place is. Very quiet, calming place. Staff are ready to serve you and understanding ~ they have been there for years now. highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Hey doc I really appreciate you keeping me as your patient even the tough times weve been through and especially I am no longer and adult. You are a true genuine doctor. Enjoy your porche and Moped. ~Keith Mendoza

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

Dr Ramshaw has changed my sons life, my son had been diagnosed with ADHD and ODD since age 4. He was bounced from school to school and I was at the end of my rope. The medication he had been on (prescribed by another doctor) no longer worked and actually caused facial ticks, the ticks were so severe that I was concerned about him damaging his eyes from rubbing them so much. We finally took some advice and saw Dr Ramshaw and after only a few months my son made a turn for the better, he was taken off that medication and tried a few others finally settling on a non adhd medication. The difference in my son if like night and day. He no longer has facial ticks and his eyes are looking healthy again. I love the way Dr Ramshaw listens and speaks directly to my son asking his opinion. I never feel rushed and I feel like he really truly cares. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs help with their child. Dr Ramshaw gave me hope when I felt helpless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Ramshaw is exceptional. He has helped me deal with my anxiety since the age of 12 and is honestly one of the best Doctors out there. He actually cares about the well being of his patients and he is very accommodating. His staff are also very welcoming and helpful. Great job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Wonderful doctor. I started seeing Ramshaw at 13 to death with my Depression problems, and boy am I glad I did. He is very cordial, takes the time to explain things, and he isn't one of those doctors who just tries to pump you full of meds and send you off. He truly cares about your well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2012

Dr. Ramshaw is in a class of his own. Gives you all the time in the world, very knowledgeable, calm and extremely helpful. I would recommend his practice to anyone looking for a child psychiatrist. Truly one of a kind....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543724].votes_count ]]