Rate Dr. Ron Brown

Dr. Ron Brown's Ratings

Great bedside manner and very knowledgable. He always takes the time to answer all my questions and tells me exactly how it is..no sugarcoating. He has been my dr for both my first pregnancy and now again with my second and I couldnt be happier with him as a doctor. He also delivered my first baby and kept me calm through the whole delivery. Highly recommended!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I absolutely loved Dr. Brown. He was professional and punctual. Never treated me rudely even when my questions were silly. He always listened to what I had to say. I absolutely loved that we were on the same page for a vaginal delivery with my twins. He was very supportive. His staff was always nice and cheerful. I would recommend Dr. Brown to anyone. Thank you Dr. Brown

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Brown during the labour and delivery of my second child. He was incredible. Unlike my OBGYN, he supported me in my decision to have a VBAC (vaginal birth after caesarean) and was nothing but patient, kind and funny. We ended up needing forceps whereby he was able to get our baby girl out without any issues or marks. He was awesome with my husband, our baby and I :)

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

I saw this DR through my recent pregnancy and C-Section of my daughter. I was disappointed through the whole pregnancy with his bed side manners, and how he answered my questions and concerns. It always seemed he had one hand on the door and was to rushed to listen to me. He performed my surgery and my incision goes from my bikini line up my stomach. He had no explanation as to why, and why it was over a inch and a half above my previous incision line. Very sloppy work. When he came to visit me the next day in the hospital he stood at the door and talked to me from there. My friend who was also pregnant at the same time was also seeing him, she was high risk- and he was amazing for her. Dissapointed he cant be great with all patients and act like he isn't bored with his work. I sat beside him in the room before the C-Section and he didn't say anything to me, but yawned. I always felt like I was a inconvenience to him.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

I had a stage 4 uterin prolapse. Saw the Dr.in Jan 2012 after a 6 mth wait and was operated on in early April. Ver professional, staff friendly and pre-op clinic run well as well as my after care. This is a busy Dr. mending a lot of people and genuinely interested in a better life for women and their problems. He is a good listener and gives good advice. I understand he operates a HRT clinic and am anxious to attend my first appointment there.

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

Went to Dr. Brown's Sherwood Park clinic and seen his nurse Holly for cosmetic stuff, she is absolutely nothing short of fantastic. Very sweet, very gentle, very artistic and fantastic at what she does.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

I will never give up Dr.Brown EVER!!He has changed my life complely with my Bio-Identical Hormone cream. I had been on Premarin for over 27yrs. Dr Brown had me change, convert & now I am chemical free. I am 60 yrs old & feel like 30! Never have I felt better, more in tune with my body & have a very happy husband! Only problem with the office staff is when I do need to see Dr B. it takes months to make a appointment but once there...minutes later, I am blessed with the dr's advice, assistance in understanding & another Premarin free day goes by. I wish there were more Dr Browns' knowledge out there re: Hormones. We are NOT ACCEPTING CRAP anylonger!

Submitted Oct. 16, 2011 | flag

I saw Dr Brown for my Bio-Identical hormones, it has saved my life. I was going crazy during menopause. I was tired, no energy,I felt old. I started on Bio Identical Hormones and it has made a huge difference in my life. I am a new person. Dr Brown was a great listener, and very knowledgable in this area. I have great respect for his knowledge and skill. I would highly recommend Dr Brown for hormones any day.

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag

Dr.Brown delivered my daughter when i was 17. Although he wasnt my regular doctor through my pregnancy he was fantastic!! He talked me through the whole delivery and calmed me down alot. When i found out i was pregnant with my second child i wanted dr. Brown and he was just as fantastic through my second pregnancy. Unfortunatly he wasnt on call when i was delivering, he stopped in to visit me and my son the next day, asked how i felt and if i had any questions, and held my son the whole time. Dr. Brown is really an amazing doctor and i recomend him to everyone!

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag

I have never been more upset with a doctor - until I had this guy. I tried going down the path of his bio-identical hormone replacement therapy - only to later find out that he had me so loaded up on the wrong hormones, it was giving me even more problems. While you are sitting there waiting for your appointment (and believe me, you will be waiting), you are given a sheet to indicate how you are feeling that day - it would seem that I was then given hormones to make me feel better in the applicable areas... was he even looking at my actual hormone levels??? Sure I felt better, but it was creating new problems. Then, my final straw was an absolute mis-diagnosis, which my regular family doctor later pointed out to me that he had absolutely no basis to diagnose me with. In fact, she herself had already done her own testing for the same diagnosis TWICE just to ensure it was not the case. Overall, it was a very upsetting experience with Dr. Brown.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2010 | flag