Rate Dr. Ian Milne

Dr. Ian Milne's Ratings

Good man but too expensive and takes too long for the treatment.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Milne for over a year now, from my initial consultation I was very pleased, he thoroughly discussed my options, answered all my questions and my treatment is exceeding my expectations. Dr. Milne is also very kind and friendly he always remembers that I am a nursing student, and asks me how my studies are going.
The Staff at the office are the warmest people ever, they always make sure I am comfortable and explain what is being done. I leave my appointments feeling really happy, the office has a great energy and everyone has seemed to work there for many years.
I have rarely had to wait beyond my appointment time and when they were running late the front desk let me know. They even fit me in once when I showed up on the wrong day.
Overall Dr. Milne is excellent, caring, knowledgeable and I would not hesitate to recommend him!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

I have gone to Chiropractors ove my life time.I have for the most part been satisfied. How ever I had to go long tirm and of course I did feal better but I didn,t know the differance it was until Dr. Milne started working on me. Within 4 treatments I was standing up right. The pain in my feet leggs back and nick had greatly subsubsided. I have been going for a little while now and I am continuley getting better. Some of the more serious of my problems are changing to . I asked Dr. Milne about them. He said he was going to try and reverse some of the long tirm damage. I was suprized as I was told that there was nothing any one could do to change the damage in my nick. I am truly in less pain and I am sleeping better. I can go for longer walks. I am not slouched over and draging my feet anymore. My kids tell me that before Dr. Milne started treatment I walked liked an old lady. I didn,t notice but my kids did. THANK YOU DR. MILNE FOR CHANGING MY LIFE. YOU HAVE REALY MADE A DIFFERANCE. BLESS YOU. MARCIA

Submitted July 14, 2014

Too expensive, you could find other orthodontists in Ottawa that will do the job for cheaper.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

Would not recommend ,2 years after my braces were removed and my permanent retainer broke which I was not aware he did isn't know what else to do , recommended again braces ,no other sugestions ,I had to come several times to see him but he was no available to see me so ended up seeing hygienist which was very nice but again no treatment ,so the last visit I got fed up by being ignored by him and changed to another orthodontist ,after spending 4000 you would think you get what you paid for?

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Staff went above and beyond . Very friendly made me feel at home and at ease.

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

The worst thing about this dental practice is that they have no respect for your time. A 30 minute wait to be seen is not uncommon. If your time is valuable to you, I would recommend you look elsewhere for this expertise. While my daughter was being seen the staff once, the staff discussed spaghetti sauce recipes.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

Excellent results, warm, caring, knowledgeable staff. Loved going there!!

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag

Ignorant and disrespectful men ,screw up my treatment and now doesn't know what to do so ignores me on the last 2 visits , will change orthodontist after this visit , in my opinion ? He should retire .

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag