Rate Dr. Peter Noble

Dr. Peter Noble's Ratings

His receptionist is absolutely miserable and a horrible person to deal with. Appointments are booked AT LEAST 2 months in advance -- thats if you can get an appointment, snotty receptionist condescendingly instructs you not to leave a message and to call back later after nEVER answering the phone. They are NEVER running on time and you have to wait hours. HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLES TIME!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1549703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2010

I had to get a new family Dr. when mine retired. Dr. N was my husbands Dr. so he took me on also. I thught he was quite nice..but a little quirky. Many times it seemed he was asking me what it was he thought he should do for, what kind of test I needed and so forth. Like a rating I already read here, I also felt very confused and when leaving the appointment. Besides waiting forever and a day when you've made an appontment three months ahead of time, I am so extremely disappointed that he has seemed to lose his care in humanity...or at least any concern about me. I stopped seeing him for a few years and went to Urgent Care instead when needed. I thought maybe I'd try seeing him again. Maybe things would be different this time. Things were different. He cares ven less. I have been suffering with extreme anxiety and panic disorder along with depression. He seems to tal like I can just give my head a shake and I'll be all better. Sooo disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1549702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2010

I have been a pt for 27 years and I am currently looking for a new DR after dealing with his miserable receptionist. Its a 2 month wait ALWAYS, and when you do get a apt its a 2-3 hour wait MIN, for a 5 min apt where he doesnt give a**** about your condition and just refers you to someone who knows what they are doing. He is a very nice man, but has way too much on the go and way to many pts. He is still accepting pts, I guess 3000 is not enough income. Also his receptionst Lori is not very pleasant and doesnt answer the phone 99% of the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1549701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

Two hour wait times are very common, need to book an appointment prepare to wait three months, not very concerned for following up with you on test results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1549700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

I had to find another family doctor due to never being able to get in with DR. N. Wait times is up to 3 months, and I was told by his sectrary he has over 3000 patients. How can you properly care for patients with this type of load? When ever I had health complications he would never give me a straight answer, I would leave more confused then I was when I walked in. Every time I needed to see him I would be told by his receptionist (who is not helpful either) to go to urgent care, even in cases of an emergency, needing a follow up with my family DR after a hospital visit. Waiting in urgent care with a small baby for 3 to 4 hours just is not possible, espically in the downtown area. Nice enough man, but honestly he has so many patients he will never get to know your issues on a personal basis. He remembers what has happened from a year ago because he spends time reviewing your chart before he comes into your room for your scheduled apointment. So happy to find a new DR in the area!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1549699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

As always when i visit Dr. Noble I wait almost an hour from the original appt time. however, im ok with that.... bring a book! this Dr. is very caring and takes his time with you. would never switch Dr.'s

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1549698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

I think that Dr. Noble is the most helpful and concerned doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. I understand that people are offput by the wait, but the man is a good doctor. I make appointments in advance and keep them and EXPECT the wait. It's a small inconvenience for superior care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1549697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2009

We have been seeing Dr. Noble for over 25 years, have always been happy with him and the services he provides..He is very well informed and is always seeking new information. A very busy man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1549696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

needed to see do to a accident told to go to urgent care...there was no way he could see me and if i made a appt i would be a 3 week wait. i ahve been a patient for over 30 years and i am told to go to urgent care when i am hurt...i feel he really doesnt care about his patients..and has far too many patients..he has so many his care has really deteriorated..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1549695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

very long wait to get an appt. always told to go to urgent care. was a patient for 27 years and can never get in to see him..had a fall and was injured and was told there was no availabel appt and to go to urgent care...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1549694].votes_count ]]