Rate Dr. Edward J. Sarti

Dr. Edward J. Sarti's Ratings

Going to Dr. Sarti was a total waste of time! I did not learn anything new. My audiologist actually explained things better. I waited at least 45 min and when I got into see Dr. Sarti I found him to be arrogant, difficult and he was bad mouthing the audiologist I went to. Honestly, I almost just walked out of the appointment. I wish I had. Would have saved my time and aggravation. Worst Doctor visit ever. Save your self the hassle!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Wait time is ALWAYS at least an hour. Went to Dr. Sarti about stuffed-up ear, tinnitus and and right sinus not draining causing sinus infections. Audiologist on site said I had hearing loss and wouldn't elaborate. Said the Dr. would explain. Dr. Sarti said I had hearing loss but would't elaborate. Just wanted to prescribe medications that I've already tried that didn't work. Pretty much said I would "Just have to live with the tinnitus, stuffed-up ear and sinus problems" and that was it. Unbelievable. He doesn't explain anything. Doesn't let you talk and seems to be very lazy in general. Heard Katz was better. Wen't to see him and tried to nicely explain that my treatment with Sarti didn't go as I had hoped. Cut me off in mid sentence and very rudely said, "this is not about your past experience." The wait time was also nearly an hour. I would not recommend this office or these doctors to anyone. Very egotistical and very poor bedside manner for both of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1552503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I saw Dr. Sarti twice before he scheduled me for surgery (septum). I THOUGHT everything would be fine afterwards. The stiches in my nose got infected. They had me wait 2 hours past my appointment time only to come out at 9:00 PM and tell me he wasn't going to see me that day. I went to see a new ENT (who is amazing) and was told that my septum was NOT corrected. I have requested a copy of my surgery report and will be very interested to see what the report states. This guy is absurd. It's like a surgery factory! BE CAREFUL!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1552502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2010

just wants to operate. Does not listen to what the patient wants. He ruined my nose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1552501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2010

I found this Dr. to be not really interested in what I had to say. I have been suffering from Vertigo,and he actually was no help at all. He was more interested in doing surgery on my nose! Of course I did come to find out he use to be a plastic surgeon being becoming an ENT..Do yourself a big favor don't bother going to this guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1552500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2009

My teenage daughter had frequent earaches. She had the tubes put in. Really didn't work. Then had her tonsils out and the earaches were infrequent. Now she is 22 and having earaches again. Another ENT told her he should have taken her adnoids out also. She has no insurance and is unable to get operation. Why didn't he do both?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1552499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2008

Terrible wait time, and ignored complaints. Basically waited over 2 and 1 half hours for nothing. Not worth going back to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1552498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2008

I had regular sinus and ear infections since I was a child. I had multiple sets of tubes, but continued to have illness. In 1999, at the age of 27, I consulted with Dr. Sarti on having septum correction. I felt he took plenty of time to explain my options, the operation, and possible consequences. After the surgery and recuperation, I could blow my nose for the first time in my life. This may sound like a minor detail, but trust me, if you can't do it, it's a problem. My sinus and ear infections have ceased, and I am entirely satisfied with the treatment I received from Dr. Sarti. I recommend him to anyone. PS: Regular chiropractic adjustment , since the septum correction, has helped me to eliminate seasonal allergies. Check out gonstead.com to find an excellent chiropractor. Gonstead-method practitioners have done substantial additional study and really are the best in the field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1552497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

After being in a car accident when I was 6 years old, I had broken my nose. Since my nose was not fully developed I was told I would have to wait to have it fixed. I visited Dr. Sarti 2 years ago and he had fixed my septom and slightly did some work on my nose. I have never been happier with the results! He and his staff were very helpful to me and to 5 other relatives and friends who I referred to him. Thanks Doc!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1552496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

Terrible waiting time. Ignored my complaint and basically wasted my time. No doctor is worth a 2 hr wait. My time is as important as his.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1552495].votes_count ]]