Dr. Freeman Choi

Rate Dr. Freeman Choi

Dr. Freeman Choi's Ratings

Very pleasant to deal with and does not use medical jargon. Jovial, loads of experience and very thorough. My whole family uses him. If you have to wait to see him, I would say the wait is definitely worth it. He takes his time to make sure your eyes are cared for well.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

Freeman's knowledge, skill and professionalism are second to none in Edmonton. His clinic has leading edge technology. If you have a unique situation he will identify it and refer you to the appropriate specialist. For something as valuable as your eyes, you only want to work with the best.

Submitted May 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Choi is very helpful, patient and listens very well. When there was a problem with my vision blurring he checked every possibility, in order to rule out any serious problems and continued to investigate until the problem was solved. He is very cheerful, enjoys his job and thoroughly explains everything until you understand. You can tell that he takes pride in his work. I definitely recommend him, and have never had a problem with availibility.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

I have been using Dr. Choi since before I had laser surgery in 2004. He is personable and knows what he is doing. I have never been disappointed in his professionalism. I recommend him whenever I can and am glad that he is part of my healthcare team. I would like to address a previous raters concern that he is never available. I have never had this problem and today I called and had an appointment for later in the afternoon.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

I can honestly say the Dr. Choi is the best optometrist I have had in 30 years! I received an incorrect presciption but because that optometrist was not available to fix it, I was scheduled with Dr. Choi. Dr. Choi not only fixed the prescription but also provided a very thorough explanation in terms I could understand about the complexity of my eye issues. I will go to Dr. Choi as long as possible! Sadly, I cannot say the same about the opticians in the clinic. They were less than helpful and somewhat rude. I had to make 5 trips to get the proper prescription & glasses, with no apologies or discount when I asked. When I asked why I couldn't see as well out of one eye, the response was "I don't know what to tell you, that's your prescription". Wow.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Freeman for many years and highly recommend him. He loves what he does, is very thorough with his eye exams and doesn't push product on you. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr Choi is by far the best optometrist! I have recommended him to my entire family and my friends. He is patient, he listens and you can tell that he cares for his patients. He will never make you feel rushed. I recommend him to everyone, if you want a doctor that will go over and above, then Dr.Choi is your optometrist!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

best optometrist i have ever seen. great to work with. ver knowledgeable

Submitted Dec. 17, 2010 | flag

Constantly not available when required. Poor bedside manner.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Choi is always a pleasure for the many years i've been seeing him. he is very friendly and easy to approach. he explains everything he is doing and why he is doing it. will spend more than enough time with you and is never in a rush to get you out. He definitely cares about his patients and I would highly recommend him.

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag