Rate Dr. Dennis Todoruk

Dr. Dennis Todoruk's Ratings

Nice man and was able to get me into test quickly. Overall, I was happy with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I trust your expertise and experience to do what is in my best interest. I believe I am blessed to have you for my Doctor. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Very disappointed. After my endoscopy and a couple followups he didn't have any idea what was wrong. He showed little interest in finding out the cause of my problem, but another specialist figured it out immediately. Seems that if he doesn't have an easy answer he doesn't want to bother with you. His receptionist is the rudest person imaginable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

I had colon caancer surgery Jan.12/10.Upon my checkup with the surgeon,he got me in to see Dr. Todoruk the same day for a sigmoidoscopy and Dr. Todrouk has done 4 of them since. I have found him very caring and patient. He explained everything to me in detail and I was treated very well in his Department. Because I live 3 hours out of town I was able to arrange appointments with the Surgeon and Dr. Todoruk on the same day This was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

Extremely caring doctor. Always manages to find time and squeeze in his patients. He is the GI for my parents and me and we could not be more grateful to have gotten a doctor like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2010

Dr Todoruk has always been a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He took me on after a life threatening surgery when my own GI wasn't there for me. I can contact him anytime and he is always concerned about my wellbeing. He continues after many years to try to make me better. Also his staff has always been very caring and if they didn't have the answers they would found them out and call me back very quickly. They have always been happy to talk to me about my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2010

I had to pay for ambulance services due to "complications" after todoruk performed a routine endoscopy and took a biopsy from the esophogus. I bled all night while spending 3 days in emergency. Another dr took me in during her lunch hour. I lost 5 units of blood, and the hospital only had 1 unit to give me. I was out of commission for 6 weeks. I was extremely week. There was no followup. I call his office and spoke to very stupid secretary. During the followup he misread the lab report siting I had barrets. I had to correct him, having read the lab report earlier. This guy is nuts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2010

Dr Todoruk performed my colonoscopy without anastetic and explained things as he progressed. This was helpful and insightful for myself. He also suggested my sons do genetic screening as I had colorectal cancer and both parents died of cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2009

I had Dr.Todoruk while fighting a life-threating illness in the Royal Alex in July 2009. Very busy but very thorough and has an excellent bedside manner. Personally phoned me with my final test results after being released from hospital. Very caring man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2009

I saw this doctor three times and he did not help me whatsoever. He said he would schedule me for an MRI and he never did. He wasn't interested in my case and ended up saying that there wasn't anything more he could do for me. A complete uncaring defeatist attitude. I would steer clear of this fellow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1558745].votes_count ]]