You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard Payne

Dr. Richard Payne's Ratings

Thank you, Dr. Richard Payne. Caring and understanding. Passionate and honest.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2805579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

This doctor is caring and smart. He knows his stuff. He takes time to talk to you. The best in Montreal.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2721715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I had my surgery in november 2013 ,diagnosed with a malign cancer .Dr Payne is an angel ,he gave my live back ,he gave me hope to continue to live!!!!!Thank you Dr Richard Payne ,Iwill never forget you....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2697307].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr Payne is a very good surgeon with incredible people skills . He removed half my thyroid as results came back inconclusive . Thank goodness tumour was not cancerous . He was honest kind and used humour in such an appropriate way . He is the gold standard of surgeons ,excellent Wishing him the best life has to offer . Thank you very much .D 27 /10/2014

Was this rating useful? 2 flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2649686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Amazing doctor and human being. Always seemed to be in control and know what to do for my thyroid cancer. Incredible. The BEST!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2578861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

He is a great and kind doctor. Answered my many many questions. He was a bit too eager to take out my whole thyroid, I had only a tumour on the right side. In conversation with my endocrinologist Dr. Leboeuf, we decided to only take out half and this was a great decision. I am cancer free and can still make my own hormones. I have follow ups every 6 months with Dr. Leboeuf. He wanted to take out the rest but I decided not to for now, since the endocrinologist agreed it was safe to leave it since there was no tumour.
Be aware of overtreatement of thyroid cancer. But also when you need to have surgery Dr. Payne is a great man. I remember him making me laugh as he drew on my neck before surgery and then waking up from surgery and he being there waiting to tell me everything went well. The scar has healed beautifully.
Thank you for your help Dr. Payne.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2573056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Richard Payne is an incredible surgeon. As an anxious patient with a thyroid tumor I decided to shop around for the best. I saw several local thyroid surgeons in Montreal, Toronto, and Calgary. Dr. Payne was really nice, caring, and understood what I was going through. He made me feel at ease. The surgery went extremely well. The cancer is gone from my body. I look great and feel great. With much gratitude to Dr. Payne and his team.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2565866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Excellent.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2507948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2505818].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr Payne is a brilliant surgeon with incredible people skills . He removed half my thyroid as results came back inconclusive . Thank goodness tumour was not cancerous . He was honest kind and used humour in such an appropriate way . Returned phone calls when we had questions. He is the gold standard of surgeons . If you have a thyroid issue see this man. Bravo ! Wishing him the best life has to offer . Thank you again . G

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2483935].votes_count ]]