Rate Dr. Richard Payne

Dr. Richard Payne's Ratings

Excellent.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr Payne is a brilliant surgeon with incredible people skills . He removed half my thyroid as results came back inconclusive . Thank goodness tumour was not cancerous . He was honest kind and used humour in such an appropriate way . Returned phone calls when we had questions. He is the gold standard of surgeons . If you have a thyroid issue see this man. Bravo ! Wishing him the best life has to offer . Thank you again . G

Submitted July 26, 2014 | flag

En plus d'être un médecin qualifié avec une excellente réputation, Dr Payne est un humain exceptionnel qui vous accueille toujours avec son sourire, répond à vos questions, se montre d'une grande disponibilité et inspire une grande confiance par son calme et ses connaissances/compétences. Après avoir réalisé une biopsie qui a révélé des cellules suspectes démontrant probablement un cancer, il m'a recommandé une ablation complète de la thyroïde. J'étais sous le choc et il a eu beaucoup d'empathie. J'ai suivi ses conseils, fort heureusement, car c'était bien cancéreux. Il a été mon chirurgien et a réalisé une belle cicatrice, très fine, en plus de préserver ma voix (perte de la voix étant une des conséquences possibles de l'opération). Il a assuré un excellent suivi, toujours avec le sourire. Merci Dr Payne de m'avoir sauvé la vie. Cette épreuve aurait été bien plus difficile avec un autre médecin, j'en suis sûre. Je vous en serai toujours reconnaissante et mon entourage aussi.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Richard Payne is one of the greatest doctors and Human Beings I've ever met. I had thyroid surgery last year, he was all the time very clear, logic and positive. He took the time to explain me every step we were going to follow. Everything goes well now, the surgery was very successful (half of my thyroid was removed). I have to say I am a man, I was 43 years old when I had the surgery and I was very concerned about that growing thyroid nodule as well as the surgery... I remember every single word he said concerning my situation. I recommend this doctor... having a thyroid nodule is a though experience... however, consulting doctor Payne make things much easier.

Submitted May 7, 2012 | flag

What a wonderful experience! (yes, even though it ended with surgery). Having had several experiences with surgery AND wonderful doctors/surgeons, I have to say Dr. Payne ranks very high on my list. Dr. Payne was knowledgeable, informative, through and gave me enough information for me to make an informed decision, which ended up being the RIGHT decision. To put the icing on the cake, his bedside manner is incredible. He is kind, soft spoken, always smiling and takes the time to answer all of your questions. I went into surgery with total confidence. He even went the extra mile to go over an existing scar to minimize the aesthetics effects to me . Thank you Dr. Payne.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Payne has done for me what other doctors could not - he helped me by listening to me and reassuring me. I was aware that the cancer on my thyroid gland required surgery by a specialist with expertise. My doctor, my endocrinologist, and a friend of mine who is a nurse all recommended Dr. Payne. They told me that he was the best. They were correct. He is caring, charismatic, and is a highly skilled surgeon. Thank you Dr. Payne, I will always be thankful that you saved my life.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2011 | flag

Payne is a good doc. He treats you well, is personable, and answers any questions you may have. He's a busy guy, and his waiting list is long, but if he deems your case severe, he'll bump you up on the list (by putting you on standby). If you're seeing this doc for Cancer, like I did, you really don't care if he's personable... you just want him to be skilled and to get the tumour out. He did. As an added bonus, he's 'human' and treats you the same way. Best of both worlds.

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag

Dr.Payne is a brilliant physician and surgeon. He treats each of his patients as special individuals and gives them his undivided attention. He shows sincere compassion and an interest in providing the BEST possible care and an optimal outcome. He takes the time necessary to listen to his patients. I was confident that i would get the best possible care. After my surgery, he was there to make sure all went as planned, and, it certainly did. My most heartfelt and eternal gratitude to this angel, and may G_d BLESS and give this man many more happy and healthy years in return for all the good he has done for others. Walentyna D

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag

Dr.Payne is a great doctor.He makes you feel like a person and not a number.He handles the word cancer with grace a dignity.Thank you for taking such good care of me and giving me my life back.If I have taken one thing from this experience its always trust your instincts.Another doctor told me it was nothing when it was cancer.Thank god for Dr Payne..Eternally grateful...

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag