Rate Dr. Manuel P. Saridakis

Dr. Manuel P. Saridakis's Ratings

The staff has forgotten to call in prescriptions more than once and don't always return my calls. The Dr. is good; but doesn't always listen to all I have to say.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

Maybe you people should go to the Northfield office. It is GREAT!!! I have never been to the Parma office... but sounds much different than Northfield. I also think Dr. Manuel should retire soon and let Dr. Mike handle things for him.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2010 | flag

The receptionist is rude and unpleasant. She threw my credit card at me, rather than hand it to me, as a civilized person would. The staff here is so large that no one knows what the other person is doing, which can be annoying when one is trying to get prescriptions filled, or test results. Seems to be a lack of communication all around. The doctor has me come in for tests, and then asks me why I'm there?!!!My experiences with Dr. Saridakis' office have been surreal. For example: one of the staff assured me that she would send in my prescriptions to a local pharmacy. When I went to pick them up, they looked at me as if I were crazy. "Never heard from them," the pharmacist said. I simply don't have the time or patience to tolerate such arrogance and incompetence.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2009 | flag

I went in for a full physical when I turned 40 and I barely received any type of physical exam and only a limited blood test. With some problems that I was having and my age, I would have thought that a more thorough exam and discussion would have been warranted.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Manuel always listens and is extremely thorough and helpful.

Submitted July 4, 2008 | flag