Rate Dr. Garry Drummond

Dr. Garry Drummond's Ratings

Never seemed to be interested in putting lenses back in my eyes after my cataracts were removed by another doctor....

Submitted Feb. 8, 2014 | flag

It is just a pleasure to talk about this Doctor. He is treating my daughter for lazy eye and I don't think you can find a better Doctor for the job. He is probably one of the best Doctor's in this field not just in Edmonton, but in all Canada

Submitted Oct. 7, 2011 | flag

My son started seeing Dr. Drummond at 2 months old and he is now 4 yrs old. Amazing doctor. Very thorough. Takes his time. Explains everything. Dr. Drummond has some wonderful techniques he uses to keep your childs attention while he is examining their eyes(at every age) I have no doubt that he is the best pediatric optomologist around. The desk staff are busy and that is my opinion of why they can appear as rude but if your polite to them they will treat you the same. We used to live 13 hrs away but continued seeing this doctor because we couldn't find another specialist who was as good.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Drummond was amazing I feel very confident in him. They need new front end staff (reception) as they are very rude.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2010 | flag

Awesome doctor. However absolutely the rudest front desk staff I have ever been encountered with in all of my child's specialists visits. I always leave rather sad from there after my front desk experience. Now the newer receptionist is even ruder than the other one.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr.Drummond helped my 3 older children (! with cataracts). Now my 8 month old will be seeing the great doctor due to cataracts. I always say I give my children life and Dr.Drummond gives them sight!! I do wish his front desk people were more polite and understanding. They need to realize we are not there for the fun of it and WE do know he is the best pediatric ophthalmologist around!! All thumbs up for Dr.Drummond :)

Submitted July 12, 2010 | flag

Lovely gentleman who put our daughter at ease, Great clinician, who was efficient but not rushed and took the time to very clearly explain our options for treatment and answer all our questions. Highly recommended! Sadly, he is no longer doing surgery and needed to refer us onward....

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag

Dr Drummond is a very friendly doctor and very helpful. He is very busy. The only thing negative I have to say is that its a pleasant experience only once you pass the main desk. He has to have the rudest front office staff I have ever encountered in all of my child's many doctor's visits.

Submitted March 8, 2010 | flag

I found him very helpful and he explained the different symptoms. So for all your help thank you so much Dr. Drummond. I would tell anyone to come see you!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2010 | flag

Dr. Drummond has been seeing our daughter for a few years now. When we started seeing him her eyes were so bad she would never be able to drive a car, Now.... because of Dr. Drummond she does not even wear glasses. That is amazing!! Thank you so much Dr. Drummond

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag