Dr. Marcelo Montorzi

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 18/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Marcelo Montorzi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3625509
05/12/13 5 5 5 5 I love this Doctor as he is kind, knowledgeable and caring! I am very upset that he left his current location and I hope I can follow him to wherever he is going! The BWH lost a great Doctor!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 3602458
11/11/13 4 5 5 5 He is an unbelievable doctor and all of these reviews are def. real and from patients. The other reviewer stated it perfectly, old school personality/days when people knew their neighbors type care with state of the art medical knowledge. He listens beyond thoroughly, spends as much time as you need, is always available, very approachable and so easy to talk to, really takes the time to look at the whole picture to come up with solutions many other doctors don't, you work together as a true team when designing a treatment and he considers patients' ideas when doing so, and he will keep trying and trying. He recently left his practice 10/13 and will be setting up shop at a new place hopefully soon. All of his patients will be following him trust me. I went to SO many doctors before I found him in a lot of pain that turned my life upside down, they were all beyond rude and tried to just soup me up on pain meds, wouldn't even try to find out what was wrong or fix it. It was horrible.  Respond
RID: 2462192
31/10/12 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgable, listens to you and your problem and provides solutions that are mangable.
RID: 1455224
02/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Montorzi is a great doctor who actually takes time with you and listens carefully to what you say. This kind of thoroughness and attentiveness is lacking in many other doctors. You rarely have to wait very long for him and if he's ever late, he's profusely apologetic (it's usually for something completely out of his hands). He is respectful, modest, and very, very professional. He's like an "old school" doctor with modern medicine knowledge. I don't know who I'd go to if he no longer practiced.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
RID: 1280640
27/10/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Montorzi is a top-notch physician and I trust his judgement 100%. He also has an uncanny ability to detect underlying issues. He was able to detect that I had thyroid nodules by feeling my neck and all of the other doctors I had seen regarding this condition were amazed that he was able to detect that small of a nodule just by touch. He is very supportive and genuinely cares about his patients and it is obvious that he is just such a good person as well (non judgemental). My husband and I would both run through a wall for this man and are so thankful to have found him and his helpful staff.
RID: 1263505
01/10/10 5 5 5 5 I am in L O V E with this doctor. He is soooo nice, supportive, confident, respectful, gentle, thorough, ultrasmart... besides, he is a hottie! Great chest, sexy lips, melting eyes...He just looks like out from ER tv show!
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1209948
17/07/10 5 5 5 5 Highly skilled, very dedicated, indepth assessment, precise and... yes... very handsome
RID: 910408
10/06/09 5 5 5 5 Unbelievable Doctor. He is on time, thorough, compassionate, and knowledgable. I would recommend him to everyone.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 883261
10/05/09 5 5 5 5 If you want to find the best doctor in Boston then you would have to go to Dr. Montorzi he is wonderful.
RID: 788403