Dr. Simone Abbass

Rate Dr. Simone Abbass

Dr. Simone Abbass's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Abbass since she first opened her practice. I have never seen any reason to make a complaint. She is a great dentist and always been ther to serve my needs

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Abbass for 15 years. She has been unfailingly professional, courteous, prompt, suggested appropriate care without pushing for anything, with a very kind and likable personality. An excellent dentist, with staff who greet patients by name and are very organized.

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

I have found Dr Abbass to be consistently informed, concerned and helpful. She explains everything clearly. I recommend her highly.

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

Fabulous dentist and have seen her for over 20 years and I have never had any need to question her opinion or recommendations. Truly a gem and outstanding in her profession.

Submitted March 20, 2012 | flag

She is the very best dentist I have ever been to see. She is also extremely highly recommended by other dentists.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

Wonderful dentist! Have been going to her for over 20 years. When I had a dental emergency she fit me in right away. Incredibly professional and always interested in her patients.

Submitted May 20, 2011 | flag

Wonderful service and great quality work.Makes going to the dentist more than okay.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2010 | flag

She is the best I love her to death I would never trade her for anyone I have been going to her for over 30 years

Submitted Nov. 24, 2010 | flag

This person is truly a perfectionist in her field and if she cannot do it, she reommends one to someone who she has faith in. She is consistent in her practices and is available for emergencies. Dr. Abbass is approachable and in no way arrogant or demeaning to her patients. She listens to and explores your complaints.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2010 | flag

Dr Abbass is outstanding. A true treasure in our community. She deserves high praise. Skilled, compassionate, great singer,innovative. She is tops!

Submitted June 2, 2010 | flag