Dr. Simone Abbass

Rate Dr. Simone Abbass

Dr. Simone Abbass's Ratings

I've been going to Dr. Abbass for well over a decade. She is excellent, likeable, personable and thorough. With the exception of one hygienist I had a few times, every staff person I've dealt with has been great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I have been going to Dr Abbass since she first opened her practice. I have never seen any reason to make a complaint. She is a great dentist and always been ther to serve my needs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Abbass for 15 years. She has been unfailingly professional, courteous, prompt, suggested appropriate care without pushing for anything, with a very kind and likable personality. An excellent dentist, with staff who greet patients by name and are very organized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I have found Dr Abbass to be consistently informed, concerned and helpful. She explains everything clearly. I recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Fabulous dentist and have seen her for over 20 years and I have never had any need to question her opinion or recommendations. Truly a gem and outstanding in her profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

She is the very best dentist I have ever been to see. She is also extremely highly recommended by other dentists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Wonderful dentist! Have been going to her for over 20 years. When I had a dental emergency she fit me in right away. Incredibly professional and always interested in her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Wonderful service and great quality work.Makes going to the dentist more than okay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2010

She is the best I love her to death I would never trade her for anyone I have been going to her for over 30 years

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2010

This person is truly a perfectionist in her field and if she cannot do it, she reommends one to someone who she has faith in. She is consistent in her practices and is available for emergencies. Dr. Abbass is approachable and in no way arrogant or demeaning to her patients. She listens to and explores your complaints.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565547].votes_count ]]