You may also like

Rate Dr. Ashwani K. Singh

Dr. Ashwani K. Singh's Ratings

The Botox solution for my headaches has been an amazing success story. I could not be more pleased. Suffering from headaches and migrants became a way of life that I just dealt with by taking more and more medications. My over the counter drug addiction has virtually vanished. I no longer have the "good morning" headache. I am happier, I smile more often. I am mor focused on things that matter in my life and not a headache. I would recommend this treatment to anyone who suffers from chronic headache pain. Dr Singh and his staff are caring and professional and I would highly recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Having never been here before I was looking forward to seeing this doctor. I got Botox for Hyperhydrosis. I was extremely happy with the quick results, started working around 10 days later. I am almost completely sweat free now and am able to wear what I want without worrying about staining my clothes or feeling embarrassed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

My first experience with fillers, and although it was a strange sensation, I felt at ease. The staff and Doctor were very reassuring and kind. Dr Singh is paramount in his skill and I had amazing results. Loved the calm atmosphere. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Urban Body- CoolSculpting treatment: staff friendly, helpful,, made me feel comfortable. This first treatment was pretty uncomfortable because of the area, the second and third treatments were done two days after the first and were smaller areas and very tolerable. Great service !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Friendly and personable ladies booking appointments and doing the chemical peels for me, The peels have helped my skin very much. I have suffered with acne for 10+ years so I am very pleased. The microdermabrasion procedure next door is an excellent additional procedure as well. Dr. Singh has his patients' well being as a priority. 5 Stars!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have suffered from TMJ (clenching) for over 20 years. I have tried mouth guards, medications, acupuncture, hypnosis- you name it, I tried it. Botox injections are the only thing that has given me relief. Its a miracle, no more grinding ! Dr. Singh has the best nurses in town, I would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I swear to God and every living thing in this world . I never had been so disappointed in my entire life as I was with Dr Ashwani . I would never recommend him to anyone . This place had a lot of complaints and unhappy clients that lost their money with nothing in return . I never did my research it was my fault to go in for lip injections .i did not see any differences I have lost nearly 600 and I had bruised lips . I asked him to fix it . He asked me to pay up more . I must my crazy to spend a 1000 with no changes . He made my lips un even after I had to walk with my lips like that for 4 months and finally got the juvederm product dissolved . I would never recommend him to anyone seriously

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2775629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I just finished my first Ultherapy treatment and would like to compliment Haleema. She was excellent- gentle and compassionate; a very valued employee indeed. Thank you for training her, she is amazing !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I used to be a patient of Dr.Singh. I was a patient for over 5 years. I started seeing him when I was a teenager for acne issues. He put me on birth control, and advised me to get chemical peels and microdermabrasion’s at Urban Body (the spa next door) once a month. He said it would take a few months for it to clear up, but he was very wrong.
Some months my skin was clear, but most of the time it wasn’t. I was constantly breaking out. I was going around in circles, spending hundreds of dollars a month on treatments, making weekly trips to Dr.Singhs office, or the spa next door all for nothing.

After seeing him for years, I became very frustrated. I started to question him and asked if there was anything else we could do. He told me the reason I am breaking out is due to hormones…and there was nothing we would do to control that.
I got a second opinion from a different Dermatologist in Edmonton, and he told me Dr.Signh was very wrong. He advised me that breakouts from hormones are an easy fix, and can be controlled just by taking birth control. He took me on as a patient, and promised to fix my skin within 3 months. I thought he was crazy!

He put me on a new birth control, and put me on acne medication for 6 weeks. After 1 week, my skin was completely clear.
8 months later and I haven’t had a breakout since! :)

When I would see Dr.Singh for my monthly chemical peels, the nurses would do the procedure and I would wait in the room for him to check my skin. He would walk into the room, look at my skin and say: “Looks good. See you in a month.”
My skin did not look good. I had obvious breakouts on my skin. He was in and out of the room within 30 seconds. – He is very rude and unpleasant. I would never refer anyone to Dr.Singh!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2768370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Botox training with Dr. Ashwani Singh was an excellent experience. His training techniques were simplified and easy to understand, and his vast knowledge gave me confidence to complete the training I required. Hes approachable and patient, as well as informative. I would recommend Dr. Ashwani Singh to any health care professional to take training for Botox injections.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737099].votes_count ]]