Dr. Michael Chetner

Dr. Michael Chetner

Rate Dr. Michael Chetner

Dr. Michael Chetner's Ratings

Have to agree with the comments regarding the office contact. Dr Chetner did my surgery and was fantastic as were hospital staff from beginning to end. However, Bonnie, from his office called and asked me to call back and after 47 tries I still cannot get any one to answer the phone. Hope the Doctor didn't recall me or have some very important results to give...because my health now lies in the hands of his inefficient reception. Oh they turn off their phones on Friday's way before their message time.

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

I have seen Dr Chetner twice so far for my Prostate cancer. I find him very knowledgeable and helpful. Punctuality is about the norm for Doctors. You have to wait no matter where you go. Afternoon appointments are the worst as the patients get backed up throughout the day. I have had no issues with his staff and find them professional and prompt.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Michael Chetner is great. I have no issues with him. He's very personable and diligent. Always felt at ease. But his staff... wait, what staff!? Does anyone ever answer that phone? I have my vasectomy and then you hand me a sheet with information about the surgery and the phone number to call to get my sperm count. (And has anyone ever used spell check on that information sheet? You should be ashamed to hand that out). I have now called over 30 times (documented) in the last two weeks and still no one answers. The only time that someone answered was just before they close for lunch - 11:58 am. A female picked up the phone, laughed a couple of times and then hung up on me. Rude! I will now waste my doctors time making an appointment with him only so that I can ask him to get my results. No wonder our health care is in the state it is. Get your S__T together.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

RECEPTIONIST IS EXTREMELY RUDE !!! NEED NEW RECEPTIONIST. CANNOT BELIEVE THE SERVICE AT THIS PLACE.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

Tried to book a patient in to see Dr. Chetner (referral from an Internal Medicine Specialist). Receptionist very rude. Told me to call somewhere else that they were very "backed up" regarding our patient's issue. Very difficult to even get someone to answer the phone (appointment bookings is supposed to be by phone). I tried to call at least 5 times in one morning and on the 6th try finally got someone to answer who turned out to be VERY unhelpful anyway. Will not use this physician for any referrals in the future. This physician needs to get a NEW RECEPTIONIST!!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

Booked an appointment from March 2013 for July 11, somehow somewhere someone screwed up the records and changed my appointment to June 11 and did not inform me and now they tell me I missed my appointment so I have to go back to my family doctor and start the process again, I will not be asking to see this doctor, there must be other Urologists out there, when you call their office, they seem not to care at all even though they made the mistake and won't own up to it. Bravo Doc you have hired some real caring staff.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

Nursing staff is very forceful and demanding and intimidating Dr. Chetna is very concerned but does not spend a lot of time answering questions feel like don't call us will call you kind of Experience

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

Very knowlegeable , helpful and wright to the point.I am very happy and greatful to be his patient, his staff is very nice, polite and helpful.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2012 | flag

Very knowledgeable doctor and helped me through the process of detection, prostate surgery and followup for 5 years. My health is good and the cancer has not returned. Wait times after appointment vary greatly; on one occassion my 1030 appointment did not occur until 130! No word from staff that I could come back after lunch!

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

This guy has to be the best there is. All possible side effects he mentioned never happened. Bit of swelling of the little guys which was taken care of by antibiotics he prescribed. Yahoo, no more flomax or avodart!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2012 | flag