You may also like

Rate Dr. David N. Reifsnyder

Dr. David N. Reifsnyder's Ratings

In reference to one of the other post, I was grossly OVER treated by another doctor for months and unnecessarily I will point out. Dr. Reifsnyder literally saved my life. First time I saw him he was telling me what my symptoms were without me having to tell him what they were. He also specifically told me why I was having narrow problems from the Chrinic Lyme and treated me with doxycycline and Valtrex. After a year of taking this medication I was completely cured after almost being in a wheelchair. And I'll also add he treated me with some of the cheapest drugs on the market not $10,000 antibiotics. He is a great doctor and truly cares about his patients not how much money you can make from them or running their insurance dry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Claims to be a Lyme disease specialist which he isn't. I was grossly under-treated for 7 months before I got a second opinion. Don't waste your time and money on him. His office closes for 3 weeks every other month where he leaves no one to help his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][583414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Reifsnyder is a professional in his field and is kind and considerate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][583413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2010

I have found Dr. Reifsnyder to be a kind and extremely considerate doctor. I have a problem which was difficult to diagnose and treat properly. His accurate diagnosis and continuing care is restoring my health. In order to see him I have to travel quite a distance, but in my opinion it is well worth the effort and, at this time of high gas prices, the extra cost. This doctor is well educated in his field (infectious disease and tropical medicine). In addition he listens to his patients, a rare skill, as well as taking a thorough patient history and conducting a good medical exam. I consider him to be an excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][583412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Reifsnyder is a experienced doctor in infectious diseases. He is thorough in his work and was able to find the source of my illness when other doctors had failed. I highly recommend Dr. Reifsnyder!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][583411].votes_count ]]