Dr. David N. Reifsnyder

Rate Dr. David N. Reifsnyder

Dr. David N. Reifsnyder's Ratings

Claims to be a Lyme disease specialist which he isn't. I was grossly under-treated for 7 months before I got a second opinion. Don't waste your time and money on him. His office closes for 3 weeks every other month where he leaves no one to help his patients.

Submitted May 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Reifsnyder is a professional in his field and is kind and considerate.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2010 | flag

I have found Dr. Reifsnyder to be a kind and extremely considerate doctor. I have a problem which was difficult to diagnose and treat properly. His accurate diagnosis and continuing care is restoring my health. In order to see him I have to travel quite a distance, but in my opinion it is well worth the effort and, at this time of high gas prices, the extra cost. This doctor is well educated in his field (infectious disease and tropical medicine). In addition he listens to his patients, a rare skill, as well as taking a thorough patient history and conducting a good medical exam. I consider him to be an excellent doctor.

Submitted July 9, 2008 | flag

Dr. Reifsnyder is a experienced doctor in infectious diseases. He is thorough in his work and was able to find the source of my illness when other doctors had failed. I highly recommend Dr. Reifsnyder!

Submitted June 10, 2008 | flag