Rate Dr. Boris Zaks

Dr. Boris Zaks's Ratings

Quickly took care of a skin problem that had several other Docs puzzled. I would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Came in for a rash from a perfume lady at MAcy's put on me. Went to Dr Zaks and he gave me a cream that got rid of it within 4 days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1569002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Took care of my rash from my new perfume in 2 days! Really smart, confident dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1569001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Went to Dr. Zaks to have my lips naturally done. It looks so great! Girls, if your'e looking to have nice lips, go to him. It barely hurt and it looks so good!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1569000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2010

Total scam. Zaks wants $$ upfront and requires at least 2 treatment payments paid at once before you are even seen for acne/scars laser. Wait time unbearable...hours long, no joke. I am now in debt for over $4,000 and no improvement....wanted to believe so badly but nope, it is a scam and he is a greedy doctor. Sorry but that's the truth...you are just a number and he rushes you through one right after the other yet the wait before hand can be over an hour..usually 2. It would be worth the wait if there were even minor benefits to his procedures. There were none that I experienced after continuous advising you to avoid this Dr. Zaks who fleeces money from the desperate. If you Google "Acne Beverly Hills" his name comes up first because....he's a self-promoter in a fashion that draws yo u in hook, line and sinker. Good luck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1568991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2010

Saw him for a rash I got from a allergic reaction to some new perfume I tried. Cream he gave me worked in like 4 days! great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1568999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2010

great bedside manner and professional. Dr. Zaks gave me some special cortisone injections right before my wedding and I was acne free for it!!! Now it is being controlled with some prescriptions. Only required 2 visits!! highly recommend :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1568998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Dr. Zaks is very kind & caring as well being very thorough. His bedisde manner is topnotch. He found a mole that was almost cancerous and he cut it out very quickly. If you need skin doctor, I highly encourage you to see him :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1568997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

DONT GO TO HIM. HE IS SLEEEEEZY! AND A CON DR. TRYING TO GET $ ONLY!!!i payed a fortune for acne laser. he made me pay all 5 treatments upfront. he probably knew that they never work so after 3 treatments you cant change your mind

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1568996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Very good with the laser for my face. After seeing Dr. Zaks, it feels like my skin did before I went sun-tanning all those years. Brown spots, fine lines much much better. I highly recommend this office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1568995].votes_count ]]