Rate Dr. Rade N. Pejic

Dr. Rade N. Pejic's Ratings

Recognized problem and acted quickly and properly. Definitely have once and will recommend again. Nice personality also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1570129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2011

DR Pejic is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He explains everything in a way I can understand and always makes me feel better. Mentally and physically.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1570128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2009

Dr. Pejic is great! he is the only reason I keep going to the same office where they always have me wait forever. But Dr. Pejic is absolutely worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1570127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Excellent doctor. He's a youngish guy, very knowledgeable and openminded to patient input. Good listening skills. Sometimes the wait time can be long, but I'm not sure this is really his fault (in fact I'm pretty sure it isn't). Overall, a good MD, and an asset to the neighborhood. Do recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1570126].votes_count ]]