Rate Dr. MICHAEL Gordon

Dr. MICHAEL Gordon's Ratings

Dr. Gordon and his staff are professional and courteous. They explained to me in detail what to expect and answered all my questions. Dr. Gordon took his time and discussed the process with me so when the time came for surgery I knew exactly what to expect. The procedure was quick and painless. Everything about the experience was excellent. I could not be happier I chose Dr. Gordon and his and team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Fantastic surgeon. I was expecting LASIK to be a relatively bad experience and was hoping for good results. However, my results exceeded my expectations and the overall surgical experience was no big deal. I was in an out of surgery in about ~15 minutes. It was a painless experience well worth the time and money. I would highly recommend this surgery and this doctor to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][583741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Dr. Michael Gordon and his staff were friendly, efficient, polite, punctual and very responsive to my questions and concerns. I walked in with 20/40 vision, and walked out with 20/15 vision. I could not be happier :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][583740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

I had been considering Laser Surgery for years. I wore contacts for over 20 years. When I finally decided it was time, my doctor highly recommended Doctor Gordon. It has been 1 1/2 years since my surgery and I am very happy I made this decision. It is wonderful to wake up in the morning and be able to see. The follow up from Dr. Gordon and his staff were exceptional. Everyone is friendly and they take the time to answer all of your question. The equipment is state of the art and the facility is exceptional. If you are considering eye surgery, I would highly recommend you make an appointment with Dr. Gordon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][583739].votes_count ]]