Rate Dr. Teresa Wrzesinski

Dr. Teresa Wrzesinski's Ratings

I had the misfortune of having her deliver my baby she happened to be the doctor on staff that night. She almost killed both me and my baby.unnecessary fourth degree cut so she could teach the resident to sew, time of birth weight never checked, cut the cord herself without asking, did not clean or suction baby's mouth who almost died from swallowing aminotic fluid wss hospitalized for three weeks from infection. doctor from hell. I was so traumatized I could not even talk about it without breaking down for a year. Fourth degree cut not sewed back properly resulting in permanent problems. Baby could have died from cord wrapped around neck twice which she did not notice. She should not be delivering babies. Resident was in shock and clearly distraught by the way she treated me.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

I visited Dr. Wrzesinski last May for a PAP test. I was extremely disappointed. She was rude, uncaring, showed impatience to my questions. She replied to me the following:"you are 38 yrs of age you should know!". If I knew Dr. Unprofessional I would not feel the need to consult you. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag

I was very disappointed with this doctor since she unexpectedly closed her office and gave her patients no warning. Instead we were all transferred to a horrible doctor. I had a great expreience with her, but have now found a new doctor as i found this very unprofessional. How could a DR do that to her patients??? In addition, Rosie (receptionist) is horrible to deal with. If she is so unhappy with her job (and takes it out on the patients), maybe it's time for her to find another job.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Wrzesinski is very professional and knowledgeable. However, Rosie is not. Dr. Wrzesinski is responsible for this. It's always a pain talking to Rosie. She has no care for Dr. Wrzesinski's patients and deserves to let go.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2010 | flag

This doctor is a true doctor. There aren't many left like her in this world. I found her to be thorough and always there for me.I had many medical conditons that required her attention and every time she was there for me. I am really shocked to see such negative reviews about her. She is one of the most dedicated doctors that I have encountered. The referral is a requirement from the government, not by the doctors.

Submitted June 24, 2010 | flag

Some of your comments are extremly rude and uncalled for. You can really tell when you have not worked a day in an office. Firstly, as was mentioned before this is not rate the secretary, but rather the MD. However, I know for a fact that Rosie is not the blame for the wait, the amount of patients in a waiting room, or the prices in the office. The wait is only normal in most offices. The amount of patients you see standing around, is mostly due to the reason that they think if they come early they will be seen earlier (stupid). And, the prices are chosen by the Order de Medecin, not the doctor herself (inform yourselves). Secondly, the secretary is told the amount of patients she has to put in a day, she does not decide herself. Thirdly, the doctor herself is a very good one. You ask stupid questions, you get the attitude you deserve. There is no reason to make the secretary sound awful and rude when she is doing her job, along with the doctor. Trulyunbelivable some of these comments.

Submitted June 14, 2010 | flag

Just because I did not have a referral which HER secretary did not tell me that I needed,when I made the appointment, she did not really want to see me. I was informed several times during the visit that I needed this referral. When I wanted to ask her some questions regarding hot flashes and night sweats, she just discarded them. She was not that gentle during the exam, and I did not like that I had to request that she check my boobs as well. Isn't that what a gyno is suppose to do? Check " ladies" parts! That is why we go in the first place.

Submitted April 19, 2010 | flag

Please stay away from this Doctor, she his so rude and hurts you when she does the exam. She treats people so poorly. I will never see her ever again. For those of you that think that there are no other Doctors you are wrong!!! Stay away....

Submitted March 31, 2010 | flag

This is the worst Dr. ever, I really don't know how I managed to stay with her for 5 years... I was so angry the last time I went, I decided to start a blog "Worst Doctors In Montreal" with her name on the first blog, I really don't think that they should be able to get away with this kind of treatment, and I wanted the blog to get all the names of these doctors on for all the people to see... I believe that the worst is the office policy that does not care at all about the patients, asking for a general doctor referral to see her own patient? not receiving phone calls, and TELLING you not to leave a message, how can you book an appointment without getting someone on the phone or leaving a message??? not checking on me at all after I had my first baby, to the extent that I had to call to cancel my weekly checkup appointment otherwise I would have to pay the penalty... telling them "oh by the way, I had my baby" The WORST DOCTOR EVER... DON'T GO THERE...

Submitted Feb. 18, 2010 | flag

I need to do my yearly check up since i gave birth to my son 2 years ago and every year the secretary are asking me if i have a referral from my doctor eventhough i'm their client since 2007. I really don't understand their policy and i just found out that its illegal to do that because for them it means more money and i was told that its not supposed to be like that and they been doing that for every patient that they have every year and i can't stand the fact that personally they don't need to get more money since they have lots of client even they have poor service and poor staff especially that secretary of hers. I decided to get another doctor who will measure to all my expectations and not sensitivity and i will suggest that others will do the same 'coz she's not good.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag