Rate Dr. Joel Metelits

Dr. Joel Metelits's Ratings

I actually left another doctor in the same complex to go to Dr. Metelits. He gave me more information on my asthma that all the doctors I have ever had. He has stayed after hours to make sure I am going to do better. I like that he is more about preventative health and not just giving pills after I am sick.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Metelits is very knowledgeable, kind and considerate. He took the necessary time to address my complaints and needs and did a thorough physical examination. We need to work on cloning him!

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Metelits is the true definition of a "Doctor". Yes, you will have to wait past your appt time but know that he will take as much time as necessary to help you with your medical problems. I have had Dr. Metelits call me on the weekend to follow up on test results or to have him call me with medical recommendations. I have had greater luck with improving my medical health under Dr. Metelits care than I have had with any other physician during my 52 yrs. I find I have been spoiled by his above excellent care which makes dealing with other doctors very difficult.

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag

Dr.Joel Metelits is really wonderful.He is very polite and helpful. Me and husband is very happy that we have this family doctor. He is best !!!

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

This Dr. is absolutely wonderful. He is up on the latest treatments available. He has so much medical knowledge and takes time to explain what is going on in your illness and what you need to do to treat it. If one treatment doesn't work, he will work until he finds one that will. I would never change doctors. I've been going to him for a number of years and he is the very best.

Submitted July 8, 2009 | flag

He performs above and beyond his call of duty. There is no other like him. He is not only my dr he is also my friend. I live 30 miles from his office and would never think to change just because of distance. He may take 2 hrs, but he is so thorough it's unbelievable. Who cares about the time when you are getting EXCELLENT health care by a very caring doctor. I really have no words to describe him. To me, he is next to God and these are pretty stong words/feelings. I've been his patient for 25 yrs.

Submitted July 4, 2009 | flag

Patient since 84. He listens, takes time, diagnoses, finds a remedy. Very caring. I'm a lifetime patient along with my family. Not always punctual because he does take whatever time is necessary. That's ok, good is worth waiting for.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2009 | flag