Dr. Michael Podlone

Grad. Year: 1970

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Michael Podlone has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: what nationality is he?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

09/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2
RID: 1718328
20/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Podlone is a very skilled and knowledgeable Doctor. He takes the time to communicate effectively and he gets his diagnosis and treatment correct the first time.  Respond
RID: 1716545
17/02/12 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor!!! Very easy to talk to, takes his time with you and does not make you feel rushed one bit! Soft spoken, gentle and compassionate. You can really tell he cares for you. Every problem I've had, he's resolved. He initially screened me for thyroid problems during my annual health exam and after an ultrasound found some nodules, he referred me to an endocrinologist who then did a biopsy which confirmed thyroid cancer. Dr. Podlone fully supported me on a second opinion and was with me the whole round. While in the hospital on the morning after my thyroid surgery, he surprised me with a visit saying he wanted to check in and see how I was doing....wow!!! He had just attended a meeting and was on his way out for his day off...now what doctor does that! He is just a wonderful doctor and is so well rounded in all respects. As busy as he is, he always makes the time for you and is very calming which is how a great doctor should be! I highly recommend him!!!
RID: 1451687
27/05/11 5 5 5 5 He is thest MD I have ever seen. He takes the time to explain everything in derail
RID: 811349
04/03/09 4 4 5 5 Podlone listens, making talking to him about problems easy. He seems to know the limits of his knowledge, referring me on more than one occasion to specialists when my problems seemed beyond his ability to diagnose. As the current Chief of Staff, his time is short, but he still sees patients to stay involved. I've recommended him to several friends, who also see him as their primary care physician.
Paid (or co-pay): $20