Rate Dr. Ali M. Etemadian

Dr. Ali M. Etemadian's Ratings

We have been going to him for over 20 years. My entire family goes here. He is absolutely the best. He always shows up at the hospital when his patients are hospitalized and truly cares. He spends all the necessary time with patients so just be prepared to wait a bit. He is well worth the wait. His office staff leaves alot to be desired and are not terribly responsive but he is such a great Dr. that we put up with his staff

Submitted Feb. 2, 2013 | flag

I saw this doctor in San Antonio hospital. I found him to be excellent he went over my condition and was so very professional...He was very neat, clean and what a bedside manner....I am hoping to switch my medical group to one he is contracted with, as he is such a fine doctor !!!!!

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. "ET" for over 15 years. He is THE BEST. He takes his time with each patient. He makes sure you understand everything he is telling you. And he goes out of his way to make sure his patients receive the best treatment possible for their specific situation. I have recommended him to so many friends and coworkers and they all love him.

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag