Dr. Pamela S. Simpson

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Pamela S. Simpson has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

07/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2
RID: 2719375
26/07/13 4 4 5 5 After a previous poor experience, I choice Dr.Simpson.The first time we meet she, was exteremly well prepared. She reviewed my file,answered my questions,liked that I was aproactive patient.Using my term "She's a girl Scount, well prepared". I am extremely satisfied that I choice her and would recomened her,in aheart beat. Thank you Dr. Pam Simpson for,agreeing to be my Doctor. Donald A Bauer
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 2094747
30/04/12 5 4 5 5 Wonderful doctor. Very caring and compasionate. She has a way of calming your fears. Really cares about her paitents and is very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Pamela" to "Pamela S."