Rate Dr. Stacey Snider

Dr. Stacey Snider's Ratings

Amazing doctor! I seen her during my pregnancy and wish she was my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I have been with her since she started into practise and drive 45 minutes to keep her as my family physician. She is excellent. Kind, caring, honest and stays on top of current research. Great with kids. Her nurse is super and the Nurse Practitioners at the practise are also wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Amazing! Wish she could be cloned! She has been so helpful, patient, and understanding. I transferred to her from another physician, what a difference! I am soo thankful to have her care for my family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2010

Great, Great doctor. Listens well, treats appropriately (likely because she listens well).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2010

I love Dr Snider, I am currently living in Alberta and I miss her terribly. It is so hard to find a Doctor as caring and compassionate as she is! She seems to truly care about her patients well-being and helped me through the hardest part of my life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Dr.Snider is the BEST doctor and my family and I feel very thankful with such a shortage here that we have her as our family physician!Thank you Stacey!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2010

I LOVE Dr. Snider. She is very kind, compassionate and intelligent. I feel that she is very thorough with exams and makes me feel comfortable to ask as many questions as I need. She has taken great care of myself as well as my children. Although it can be hard to get an appointment sometimes, she is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2010

Dr Snider is the most knowledgeable caring and professional Dr I have ever had. I trust her literally with my life. That is why I travel from Kitchener to Stratford to stay with her when she moved. Thank you. You are appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2010

Dr Snider is a wonderful doctor, but I don't find that she spends enough time with me. I'm lucky if I get 5 minutes with her. She is always running late, even if I'm the first appointment in the morning. I find her nurse a little on the brusk side and unhelpful. I have called, left messages and not received a call back for a week or more. I have asked for information from Dr Snider and got information back from Trish and later found out that she had not even consulted the doctor and given false information (which caused me to be without my medication for 5 months). Things were great when I was pregnant with my daughter, regular appointments and such, but for anything else I don't feel I'm getting the quality of care that I and my family deserve. I have requested a referral several times and not heard anything and the last request was over a month ago. I thought depressed patients were supposed to be monitored closely. I haven't had an appointment with her in over a year. Not my choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2009

Dr. Snider is by far the best Doctor I have ever seen. She is compassionate and understanding. I couldn't have gotten through my pregnancy and the first few weeks with my baby without her. I feel very fortunate to have her as our Doctor. She is knowledgable and doesn't just push prescriptions like many doctors. We love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584945].votes_count ]]