Dr. Mark Halyk

Rate Dr. Mark Halyk

Dr. Mark Halyk's Ratings

Dr. Halyk has been my family doctor for nineteen years. From child birth to heart attack he has been there, and your appointment may not always be on time but just as you dont want him to rush neither do your fellow patients. As for Colleen she is amazing if you really need an appointment she will work magic to get you in. Awesome team, the only way they could be better is to clone themselves so that they could take new patients!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

My family has been seeing Dr.Halyk for 19 years. He is simply the best!!! So easy to talk to in and out of the office. He is constantly going above and beyond! I hope he continues to practice in Prince Albert for a very long time!!

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

Amazing doctor! When I moved to Saskatoon I drove back to Prince Albert for doctor's appointments because I couldn't find a physician as good as him. Wonderful, caring doctor. I highly recommend!

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag

I find Dr Halyk to be very knowledgeable as well as a caring compassionate person

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Halyk helped me through the death of my father. He even phoned back during the day to explain what was going on. He is a very compassionate person and a great doctor. He really cares:).

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

He has been our family doctor since he came to PA and is without a doubt "the best" in every possible way. He gave my parents excellent care when they were both alive, and now he cares for my husband and I, our daughters, and our grandchildren. I can't imagine what we would do if we ever had to find another doctor. Prince Albert is extremely lucky to have him.

Submitted May 9, 2010 | flag

Has been my Dr. for several years. Helped me through a very rough patch while I had cancer. Was extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and helpful. Wouldn't trade him.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2010 | flag

He is an excellent Dr. have been going to him since he first started in PA always feel he goes that extra distance to make sure you get the very best care possible!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2010 | flag

I found Dr. Halyk to be very knowledgeable and helpful throughout my entire pregnancy and in the months since my son was born. We had some problems with breast feeding and feeding in general. Dr. Halyk was there to provide support and reccommed others who could help. I would recommend him in the highest regard to anyone seeking a knowledgeable, understanding doctor.

Submitted April 13, 2007 | flag

Dr. Halyk has been my doctor for 15yrs now and I would not change doctors for anything. He is very accomadating when I need to get in to see him. He is always on top of any changes that need to made when it comes to my medication. He is truely one of the best doctors in P.A. I have had many doctors from Ontario to Sask and none have made me feel as comfortable as Dr.Halyk I can talk to him about any health subject.

Submitted April 10, 2007 | flag