Rate Dr. Dale Steele

Dr. Dale Steele's Ratings

Wonderful experience. He's friendly, thorough and knowledgeable. I've seen him in his clinic and in the hospital and he's been wonderful each time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Steele for over 12 years and he continues to impress me. Not to mention his front of house Judy, always remembers who I am (even if it has been a few years). If you can get in I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2622480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr Steele looked after me during both complicated pregnancies . He has a good bedside manner, a sense of humour and answer my questions. Long waits at the obgyn office is inevitable in the Lower Mainland, let alone a good Dr like him. Although he did not attend the birth of my babies, he visited me at the hospital almost everyday. Judy the receptionist is very friendly and efficient, you can always count on her to follow up with you on bookings with the hospital/lab reports/ultrasound etc. I would highly recommend Dr Steele as your specialist and thank you Dr Steele and Judy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I had Dr. Steele perform an ECV to turn my breech baby. I got the impression that he was not prepared to try hard to make the ECV a success, and he was quick to give up. He seemed more interested in making an impression on his intern. He was power-trippy, and even implied that the ECV failure was my fault because I was tensing my stomach muscles. He seemed to think this was all about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1586586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2013

Dr. Steele is the kindest and most compassionate doctor I have ever met. He has an excellent bedside manner and always takes the time to explain everything fully. My recovery from surgery was excellent and he visited me every day in hospital which was very comforting. His receptionist Judy is also wonderful. I highly recommend him. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1586585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2012

Horrible experience from Dr. Steele. Botched my surgery and have had to get several follow up appointments elsewhere. Was cold and irritable when I told him I have anxiety with internal exams, he barked at me when I moved. He didn't even know how to do a vaginal ultra sound or put an IUD in. I have recently been told its been put in wrong which explains why I've been bleeding for 15 days straight. Was also told I might have fetal tissue left behind from the sloppy abortion he gave, which continues to grow in your womb. Don't go to him. I was one of four abortions that day and was treated with no respect and like something he just wanted over with. Ps i wouldn't trust the other ratings they sound fake

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1586595].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 20, 2012

Amazing! LOVE him actually. So kind, calm, knowledgeable, patient. Love his receptionist Judy. He was my Dr for both pregnancies altho he didnt actually deliver them. BUT my experience was sooooooo positive. The only thing is his punctuality which honestly is out of his control as he also has obligations to the hospital

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1586594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2011

Dr Steele is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is funny, compassionate, honest and knowledgable. He manages to balance professionalism and a top notch bedside manner. I would never see another ob-gyb. I just wish more doctors were anything like him. Judy is great too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1586593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2011

My midwives referred me to Dr. Steele for consult on a pre-existing condition, and from the first appointment, he always took as much time as was needed to explain everything and answer all my questions. He was patient with my anxiety and so kind and compassionate. He was very supportive and encouraging of my desire to VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean). I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is an amazing OB.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1586592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2010

What a wonderful person and a great doctor. Yes, during my 7 months with Dr Steele, he never saw me on time...but so what! He was a an amazing dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1586591].votes_count ]]