Rate Dr. Michael Hier

Dr. Michael Hier's Ratings

Absolutely fantastic doctor - removed my thyroid and left a tiny scar. Punctuality not great, but that's because he takes his time with each and every patient, which I really appreciated. I would recommend him without hesitation. Bed-side manner: very caring and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Amazing doctor, will recommend it to anyone. I had thyroid cancer and he performed my surgery, three years ago ( ive seen 2 doctors before I made my decision ) I choose the best one! Thank you Dr. Hier,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Best Doctor I have ever come across. Not only knowledgeable in his field, but great "bed-side" manner. Dr. Hier performed salivary gland transfer prior to my radiation & chemo treatments at the JGH. Although the treatments were horrible to deal with, I enjoyed my visits with Dr. Hier and his team of professionals. I would highly recommend Dr. Hier to anyone who has to go through what I went through. Thank you Dr. Hier for everything !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1587124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

Great services, Very competent proffesionnal. Was operated on at the jewish general and followed at his clinic. Paid for various clinic fees a bit ackward. 50$ for tranferring data from a CD, 100$ annual for general clinic fee????

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1587123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

Fantastic- hope he wil be around for a long time. Helped me with my thyroid in terms of explantion and surgery was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1587122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

One of the best ENT surgeons I have ever known. I had thyroid cancer 5 years ago and Dr. Hier performed the surgery. I am doing great and I am very pleased with the result. Everything went smoothly and even the scar is barely noticeable. I am very grateful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1587121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2011

I was uncertain prior to the apointment of what to expect. Dr. Hier is pleasant and informative and everything was explained thoroughly and clearly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1587120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

I love this Dr. He is amazing. He has both class and bedside manner. He operated on me and was present before and after and spoke to my family.He described to me the whole operation before it took place in detail and follows up regulary. His secretaries on the other hand have something to be desired. As for Dr Hier he is fantastic and I am soo happy that this is the Dr that I was blessed to have had. Thank you Dr Hier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1587119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

I was diagnosed with Thyroid cancer in March 09 and Dr. Hier was my doctor for the surgery. I was very scared and May 1st he removed my thyroid. He was present in the recovery room when I woked up and was available when my family was waiting for me. Very positive attitude and makes you feel at ease. He had told me that six months after my surgery I would feel the same I did before all this happened. He was right! I can deal with a scar. Thank you Dr. Hier

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1587118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

I am very disatisfied with my results after having my left thyroid removed. The Jewish General Hospital is supposed to have top physicians and surgeons. He is not one of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1587126].votes_count ]]