Rate Dr. Richard Norman

Dr. Richard Norman's Ratings

Have been withb Dr Norman for several years with recurring kidney stones.. Always very caring and feel I am the only patient he has at the time ....

Submitted Aug. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Norman is one of the most caring, professional doctors I have seen and, unfortunately, I've seen many. Don't kid yourself, this guy has mentored doctors who have later ended up at the Mayo Clinic. He's very much a leader in his field, not only in Halifax, but looked up to country-wide and then some. Excellent care, excellent doctor! LOADS of personality!

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Norman for 15 years, There is no better,after seeing many dr's, finally I found Dr. Norman, I am actually living today because of his excellent work, the most caring urologist I have ever met, and believe me I have seen many, His secetary is also awsome, and very helpful. My husband was suppose to be seen by another Urologist,this week, but I got him referred to dr. norman instead,.thanks so much dr. norman, your the best.

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

I was very pleased with all aspects on Dr. Norman's care of me. He did bladder surgery on me, and was very professional and compassionate. I recommend him highly!

Submitted Nov. 25, 2011 | flag

Have found Dr Norman very very good . Very pleased to have him as my urologist all my comments fine him to be in the highest regard ,.We are lucky to have him working in NS.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2011 | flag

My husband, diagnosed with prostate cancer last year, had the good fortune to be referred to Dr. Norman. We found him thorough, knowledgable and personable. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 19, 2010 | flag

very hurried.not listening to patient. very rude and caustic. very unconcerned with options for patient, should be avoided at all costs

Submitted Dec. 21, 2009 | flag

Saw him for the second time and am still impressed. Has taken care of all but one of my kidney stones with prescription drugs. Stones made up of uric acid were treated successfully in a period of just over 1 month. Follow up with continuing medication and another visit in 1 years time. Large 'clusters' of stones no longer show up in the last CAT scan, appear to have all disappeared.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2009 | flag

This is the first doctor I have encountered in Nova Scotia that did not leave me feeling like I just wasted my time coming to see him. I am going to see him again for a followup as he even picked up on something outside his field that could be serious to my longterm health. So far, I am impressed with the man. I have been dealing with major health problems for the last 25 years so I have more than a passing knowledge about medicine.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2009 | flag

I have been going to see Dr. Norman for many years, he is an awesome doctor, and would recommend him to anyone, keep up the good work!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2009 | flag