Rate Dr. David W. Sanders

Dr. David W. Sanders's Ratings

New to Phoenix and started using Dr Sanders for knee problems. He is very informative and makes sure you as the pt. is understanding everything. Very down to earth and answers any questions. Would recommend Dr Sanders. The office staff is not very friendly and I agree with the Pharmacy issue due to I had the same experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

I really like Dr Sanders and he has treated me for 3 years. I hate to make a change in doctors prior to my knee replacement but I feel like I have no choice. His office is EXTREMELY unresponsive with the pharmacy when requesting medication refills and his assistant will not take phone calls and often doesn't respond at all. This is the third time it's taken the pharmacy faxing 3 times and me making multiple phone calls and still no response in 6 days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

He was a great Dr to work with. He took time to.listen to my problem, took x-rays, and discussed options to help. I never felt rushed. I would go to him again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Awesome doctor. Spent a lot of time with me explaining things. Very thorough. Helped me through the recovery of a broken ankle. Really knows his stuff. I would highly recommend him. Watch the staff though, the office workers seem a bit incompetent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr sanders preformed 3 oporations on my knee and all of them went wonderfully, he is truly knowledgeable and takes great care with all of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587171].votes_count ]]