Rate Dr. Colin Eakin

Dr. Colin Eakin's Ratings

Dr. Eakin is one in a million! He fixed my shoulder and now I'm lifting weights and have no pain. He also helped me to find an excellent surgeon for my severely damaged knee. I would recommend Dr. Eakin for any knee or shoulder problem. If he can't fix it, he'll send you to a doc who can!

Submitted June 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Eakin is the most knowledgeable and kindest doctor I've ever met! Others gave up on me or said that I was faking it, but Dr. Eakin fixed my shoulder with arthroscopy six months ago and it's like new now; I'm lifting weights with no pain! He's also extremely ethical and his office staff is professional and helpful. I've had four major orthopaedic surgeries in the last two years. Dr. Eakin is the best!!!!

Submitted July 2, 2009 | flag

Top of the line. Fixed my shoulders, one with orthoscopy the other with PT, and one knee. Knows what he is doing and what will work for you. Does not go right to surgery but looks at all alternatives.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag