Dr. Colin Eakin

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Colin Eakin has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

14/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.6
RID: 1196815
25/06/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Eakin is one in a million! He fixed my shoulder and now I'm lifting weights and have no pain. He also helped me to find an excellent surgeon for my severely damaged knee. I would recommend Dr. Eakin for any knee or shoulder problem. If he can't fix it, he'll send you to a doc who can!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 927108
02/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Eakin is the most knowledgeable and kindest doctor I've ever met! Others gave up on me or said that I was faking it, but Dr. Eakin fixed my shoulder with arthroscopy six months ago and it's like new now; I'm lifting weights with no pain! He's also extremely ethical and his office staff is professional and helpful. I've had four major orthopaedic surgeries in the last two years. Dr. Eakin is the best!!!!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 809960
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 Top of the line. Fixed my shoulders, one with orthoscopy the other with PT, and one knee. Knows what he is doing and what will work for you. Does not go right to surgery but looks at all alternatives.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield