Rate Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's Ratings

I've been seeing Dr. K since I was 5 years old and now I'm 16. All the experiences with Dr. K were great. Sometimes I had painful or not fun experiences with my braces but he and his staff would fix them up good as new. He tells you gunny stories and make even bad experiences good. Sometimes wait time can take 5-10min after you booked your appt but not longer. Would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

The staff is super nice. They make you wait 30min-1h even if you're on time because the dr chats away about useless things. They get very defensive when I ask them q's. I had to have my braces on for 6yrs becuase they didn't do a good job first time around. My mid line isn't lined up and my teeth are still just not perfect after 6 years and thousands of dollars. I DO NOT RECOMMEND

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

The staff was lovely and Dr Kamelchuk was incredibly funny and helpful, the facility was filled with awesome Disney memorabilia. Would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Highly professional, good personality, honest. Ethics as a value is way above profits which is a rare find these days.. Thank you Lorne for the excellent service!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Even though braces are not fun, Dr. Kamelchuk's office made it bearable with friendly staff and get service!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

He's the best . They are always friendly. He knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

The only problem with Dr. Kamelchuk is that you must always be prepared to answer the question, "What's new?"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Disappointed. Would not go back. Did not like the service

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520688].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

This guy is totally amazing! Great with kids, great sense of humor. Would recommend him to any friends. Staff was awesome as well, very accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Dr. Kamelchuk did a brilliant job on my teeth. Dr. Kamelchuk is a very positive person, and he kept with it as long as necessary to get the desired outcome, for which I am very grateful. Dr. Kamelchuk and his staff are very knowledgeable, helpful, and everyone seemed to have unlimited patience, all of which made this a great experience for me. The clinic is nicely laid out with all of the latest in technology, yet it has a really positive and upbeat atmosphere to it. I think that this is as professional an outfit as it gets.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1596671].votes_count ]]