Rate Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's Ratings

The only problem with Dr. Kamelchuk is that you must always be prepared to answer the question, "What's new?"

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

Disappointed. Would not go back. Did not like the service

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

This guy is totally amazing! Great with kids, great sense of humor. Would recommend him to any friends. Staff was awesome as well, very accommodating.

Submitted May 31, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kamelchuk did a brilliant job on my teeth. Dr. Kamelchuk is a very positive person, and he kept with it as long as necessary to get the desired outcome, for which I am very grateful. Dr. Kamelchuk and his staff are very knowledgeable, helpful, and everyone seemed to have unlimited patience, all of which made this a great experience for me. The clinic is nicely laid out with all of the latest in technology, yet it has a really positive and upbeat atmosphere to it. I think that this is as professional an outfit as it gets.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2013 | flag

My daughter was transferred from fort MCMURRAY and they treated her like she is with them from day one.very friendly .she feels comfortable and confident to be treated by such good people.now my son is under their treatment and feels the same.treatment is expansive but worth it.at the end of treatment my kids will have perfect smile .quick suggestion , provide painkiller and wifi would be a good option

Submitted Nov. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. K's extensive knowledge and experience shone through in today's consultation appointment. A clear and concise treatment plan was explained in an easily understood and friendly manner. We feel confident and comfortable with him and look forward to further appointments. The staff were wonderful and caring too. A+ team!!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr Kamelchuk's office is very friendly, efficient, well organized and professional. Dr Kamelchuk is very thorough and he has a way of putting his patients at ease. He takes the time to answer any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Doctor is nice and willing to explain and answer our question. Atmosphere is welcoming. Clinic is very well organized and clean

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kamelchuk treated both my kids. The final results were outstanding. Front end staff are exceptional as well as the clinical ladies provided extra special care at each and every appointment. We would highly recommend Dr. Kamelchuk for your orthodontic care. Dr. Kamelchuk saw our kids at every appointment to make his assessment, then left them in the care of his assistants to complete the appointment. The environment of the office is very welcoming and Dr. Kamelchuk is extremely knowledgeable in this field. When selecting an ortho, as a parent, you need to do your homework and ensure you are at the right office of a "certified orthodontist," Dr. Kamelchuk receives top marks from our family!! Thank you for the welcoming experience we had at your office.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

My son just completed 30 months of treatment with Dr. Kamelchuk & my daughter is just starting what will likely be 5+ years. I have nothing but positives to say about the doctor and his staff. We 'shopped around' for an orthodontist, seeing 3 of the Top 5 listed. We chose based on treatment plans and predicted outcomes, not price. I am really happy with our decision, my son's teeth look fantastic and my daughter has treatment options not available to her elsewhere. Dr. Kamelchuk's office is very forward thinking, offering new approaches as well as the old standards. We like this. The atmosphere is always positive, the doctor has been involved in every visit, and we never felt rushed despite how busy they are. My daughter has anxiety issues making ortho treatment a challenge. The team here seem to have unlimited amount of patience for my daughter and spend considerable time making sure she is feeling OK. If we where elsewhere, I am not convinced treatment could move forward.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag