You may also like

Rate Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's Ratings

Dr. Kamelchuck and his courteous staff are friendly, knowledgeable and inviting; I would recommend his services to everyone in need of straight teeth and honest results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr.Kamelchuck and his entire team are just amazing. The waiting time is a bit cumbersome, but other than that amazing. Just got my braces off recently and the experience, though painful, was a positively, unforgettable one. Thanks a lot Dr.K. Would definitely recommend his offices to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2752030].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Lorne Kamelchuk's response
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I can sense the frustration in your comments and would like you to know that your comments are important. I take our various feedback forums very seriously and am committed to doing everything I can to help rectify your experience.

To address your comments: I do apologize if you have had to wait for an appointment. We try our best to meet the individual needs of every patient, and there are times when those needs require extra time. When this happens we are very cognizant of it, and try our best not to keep any of our patients waiting. We don’t want our patients waiting unnecessarily and will work on improving this so that others don’t wait as you did.

I’m sorry, too, that you feel like I live in an imaginary world. My Team and I understand that orthodontics can be emotionally rewarding but, at times, can also be emotionally challenging. We believe even though we take orthodontics very seriously, we try not to take ourselves too seriousIy. No one on our Team intended to alienate you with our cheerful demeanor and I would like to understand more about this from you so that no other patient feels the way you do.

I’m also sorry that you feel like I just want your money. Engaging in our patient relationships is what motivates (and sometimes even inspires) me the most. I sincerely enjoy this aspect of my work. Regarding treatment fees in particular, I can assure you that if you shop around you will, amongst my Colleagues, find very similar costs for similar treatments.

As for sabotaging your teeth, I can confidently state we consistently strive for great results and patients commonly express how happy and satisfied they are with their treatment outcomes. If, however, you aren’t happy with your results I will gladly discuss this with you so that we can achieve success together.

I appreciate that you think I have written my own reviews, but I haven’t done so. All the reviews, be they positive or negative, are posted anonymously but I assume they are based on experience and are posted by our patients. I’m grateful for every one of them because I believe they encourage us to continue doing the good but also to change the not-so-good. Respecting the opinions of our Reviewers is how we continually improve and get better and better at what we love to do.

So I thank you for contributing your comments which will, in turn, allow us to make future patients’ experiences better.

Finally, given the opportunity, I remain open to helping you achieve the orthodontic excellence you deserve.

Submitted March 20, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. K since I was 5 years old and now I'm 16. All the experiences with Dr. K were great. Sometimes I had painful or not fun experiences with my braces but he and his staff would fix them up good as new. He tells you gunny stories and make even bad experiences good. Sometimes wait time can take 5-10min after you booked your appt but not longer. Would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2726139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

The staff is super nice. They make you wait 30min-1h even if you're on time because the dr chats away about useless things. They get very defensive when I ask them q's. I had to have my braces on for 6yrs becuase they didn't do a good job first time around. My mid line isn't lined up and my teeth are still just not perfect after 6 years and thousands of dollars. I DO NOT RECOMMEND

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2697462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

The staff was lovely and Dr Kamelchuk was incredibly funny and helpful, the facility was filled with awesome Disney memorabilia. Would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2644154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Highly professional, good personality, honest. Ethics as a value is way above profits which is a rare find these days.. Thank you Lorne for the excellent service!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2642484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Even though braces are not fun, Dr. Kamelchuk's office made it bearable with friendly staff and get service!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

He's the best . They are always friendly. He knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2560151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

The only problem with Dr. Kamelchuk is that you must always be prepared to answer the question, "What's new?"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525571].votes_count ]]