Rate Dr. Harry Pollett

Dr. Harry Pollett's Ratings

It is my opinion that Dr Pollett and his staff are the best doctor and staff in the world. They literally save my life!! The doctor and his staff are very knowledgeable in the diagnosing and treatment of CRPS/RSD. The treatment for this disease at this clinic is first rate. Dr Pollett uses a multidisciplinary approach to treatment of CRPS. The use of Photonic laser therapy being his first treatment of choice (because it is the least invasive for the patient) of several methods of treatment used. This treatment is successful 60% of patients and obviously don't work for all CRPS patients. If this treatment don't work this doctor has other methods that will. Photonic laser therapy worked very well for me and gave me hope to continue living. I live outside of the province of Nova Scotia and cannot get the laser treatment regularly. My pain is now being managed with Low dose Naltrexone prescribed for me by Dr Pollett. Dr Pollett and his staff deserve a 5 star rating and a GOLD medal!

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

Submitted Jan. 4, 2014 | flag

In my opinion, Dr Pollet is a wonderful doctor who is very helpful and always willing to do whatever he can to make you feel better. His staff are very knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. He has gone the extra mile on many occasions for me. Overall, he seems to be well liked and for good reason.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable compassionate doctor and staff especially about CRPS.Caring about each patient is what they do and will do their best for you.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2011 | flag

A very kind Doctor who truly understands his patients and the problems pain can cause. A truly wonderful man who cares about each person who walks thru his door. His staff are excellent and always make you feel welcome.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag

excellent dr.very helpful and understanding, the best staff any doctor could have.

Submitted March 22, 2010 | flag

If you want the best you will get it with this team of knoweledgeable professionals from the secretary to the doc. himself. Great work all of you are doing there even without Lynette but we do miss her. Thanks guys keep you the fabulous work!! Harry, you are the best!!!!! EVER

Submitted Dec. 17, 2009 | flag

helped me get out of bed and continue my life with livable pain

Submitted July 13, 2009 | flag

finally a Dr who understands and empathizes with my pain he is wonderful.His staff are great friendly and very professional.I have found the light the end of a very dark tunnel

Submitted May 22, 2009 | flag

Dr. Pollett and his staff are about the best I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. they are very helpful and friendly. they take their time with you..they get the job done.

Submitted June 5, 2007 | flag