Rate Dr. Jeffrey T. Brodie

Dr. Jeffrey T. Brodie's Ratings

I actually had two injuries on my R foot, which I didn't realize at the time. My immediate problem was that I had severely fractured my 2nd right toe (it was lying 45 degreees onto my 3rd toe).A local ortho walk-in clinic surgeon "strightened" my toe, but taped it to the 3rd toe, so it healed crooked. Within three weeks, I had three follow up appointments with two more foot othropedists, who kept telling m that it needed to heal.I told both of them, that I had pain @ the base of the toe, more on the foot, but they dismissed me. Finally, after 7 months of contanst pain,and seeing yet another orthopedist,I researched and found Dr Brodie. He diagnosed my injuries, did the surgery and recommended physical therapy. He told me that it was a delicate,unusual surgery and that I would need a bone graft. It would take a year to heal.Today, I am painfree and able to wear heels! Thank you Dr. Brodie! I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

I had a chainsaw injury to foot and the ER at Union Memorial patched me together to stop the bleeding (a horrible experience). Dr Brodie made an opening for me the next day with surgery the following day. He did a fantastic job and it was painless. Don't expect him to sit and chat with you about sports--he always seems to have a full house of patients, but he'll fully answer all your medical questions.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr brodie did my ankle surgery. His fee was reduced by my ins to a ridiculously low amt. It included all my pre and post visits. Great results, expertise, info, follow up care. You are never 100% again after a surgery but i am better than could be expected. Dr brodie is super nice and knowledgeable and a fine surgeon.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

I had an osteocondrail lesion, which is basically a hole in the bone. Dr Brodie was my third opinion and ended up doing 2 surgeries that corrected my ankle. Without him I would not be able to walk or even stand on my ankle. I would trust him to do any other surgery I would need.

Submitted June 13, 2009 | flag

I had strained ankle which was not healing. He looked at MRI and said everything looked fine. Then he said "I have nothing to offer you at this time" He gave me no advice and no help I still have problems walking.

Submitted April 8, 2009 | flag