Dr. Mark N. Hadley

Dr. Mark N. Hadley

Rate Dr. Mark N. Hadley

Dr. Mark N. Hadley's Ratings

If you are fat and want to be humiliated, don't go see this arrogant jerk! I had unsuccessful lumbar fusion and went to him for 2nd opinion. Drove over 600 miles just to be told I was fat, I needed to exercise and to take anti-inflammatories. I'm fat because I can't exercise due to the excrutiating pain I'm in idiot! He never once looked at my medical records...says he looked at my films, but I don't know. He maybe spent 5 minutes with me and sent me on my way! Don't waste your time or money!!

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

I woke up today pain free and with a smile on my face thanks to Dr. Hadley. I was an active 42 year old mother and wife until I suffered a herniated disc in my cervical spine 14 months ago. I tried physical therapy, acupuncture and eventually became a regular at the Pain Clinic waiting for my next facet injection. My days were consumed with chronic pain and my social schedule eventually revolved around my pain meds. 3 weeks ago Dr. Hadley performed ACDF surgery and I woke up free from the headache I suffered with for over a year. I am blessed to have such a kind and caring surgeon who is responsible for giving me my life back.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Hadley for 3 years now and he has never been rude or arrogant. He is very knowledgeable and concerned about my health. He has always been punctual, goes over every detail, and discusses my condition on my level so I can understand. He answers all my questions. He stated he is NOT God, but he is using his God given talents. He has given me his direct e-mail address and cell number to call if I have any concerns/questions. After 3 years it looks like surgery is due. I have no problems trusting God and Dr. Hadley with this.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

I am from Auburn the doctor in Auburn messed me up, not even a year later I am having the surgery again. Dr Hadley saved my life, He is a very kind, honest man! I enjoyed his staff, his team and everybody I had to deal with. I honestly believed he saved my life. I was in pain everyday of my life, did not know where to turn to next. I meet Dr Hadley He was very open in this is what we should do, and assured me he would take excellent care of me . and he did... I do NOT know what I would have done without him and his staff.. I am a young single mother of three children wanting my life back. Thank you in so many ways Dr Hadley for doing that!! I work at a doctors office if anybody ask my opinion, I will refer them to Dr Hadley in a heart beat!!! Thanks again for everything

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

I am. 38yo RN who had a rare cervical tumor C2-C6. I was very blessed to ave been referred to Dr. Hadley by another MD that he had performed surgery on. Dr. Hadley was awesome! He was honest, up front, kind, and caring! Although I trusted God for healing I know that he used Dr. Hadley as an instrument of healing! Dr. Hadley saved me, he touched my life in such an unforgettable way. I had spent years serving others sometimes without gratitude. I wanted to be one to tell Dr. Hadley Thank You! Thanks for your skill, your talent, your faith, and what you did for me! I plan to make full use of my life. Thank you my friend for fulfilling Gods will in the earth. I am healing and forever humbled and grateful!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hadley is the incredibly talented and I would suggest him to anyone and everyone who needs his expertise. I had my neck fused with him and it has been nothing but perfect since having the surgery. I am truly grateful!

Submitted Nov. 11, 2011 | flag

I am 20 yrs old& in aug was diagnosed with a tumor attched to my spinal cord in my cervical spine. No surgeon in my home city would even discuss doing the surgery and told me straight forwardly that they wouldnt do such a risky surgery. I met with doctor along the east side of the U.S. to get opinions. Immediately following my appointment with Dr.H I knew he was the surgeon I wanted to do my surgery. His confidence who some people wrongly mistake for arrogance was comforting& gave me& my family relief as other doctors added to the stress He called personally to discuss dates for the surgery he was always there asking if i needed anything he treated me like a daughter& i couldnt be happier with my decision he even called me from church while i was in the hospital to check on me. Im proud to say that after him having to make a risky call during my surgery in sept i am back in college& back to normal life! no limitations! I cant thank dr.hadley enough for what he has done for me :)

Submitted Jan. 9, 2011 | flag

I had been told by other doctors and former patients that Hadley was arrogant, rude, condescending, truly believed he was "God", and insulting. All of this was an understatement. Hadley goes out of his way to be hurtful. His staff and resident are scared to death of him. Hadley is a terror that no human being should have to be subjected to. His arrogance is his "blind spot" and his patients have paid and will continue to pay for that very large short-coming.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2011 | flag

He might be a brilliant surgeon, he makes for a rude arrogant egocentric human being.Basically he told me to shut up and let him talk.I was not allowed questions.I do know he read the MRI. He told me I was too much risk and refused to help me.He told me to find myself an internist and after I had done that I could come back. He said fat people have the problems i do.Herniated discs.I cried after he left.Lucky for me one of his residents took over and operated three days later. Great guy by the name of Okor. My husband who is a physician , could not believe how arrogant and rude this hardly was. Strutting around in his designer suit and shoes. He knows he is good ,he makes good money and is on top of the heap! I believe his attitude comes and goes , according to the kind of patients he has.Maybe middle aged fat women are just not his thing....

Submitted Sept. 25, 2010 | flag

After 10 years of numerous doctors and treatments I was frustrated and angry. A friend had told me about Dr. Hadley, so off I went to see him. I did go through all of these comments before I went to see him. I got NONE of the rude, arrogant behavior that I read. I saw a man who explained ALL the options to me, let me decide on what I wanted to do, and truly cared about what I had to say and felt! I have never felt so much trust in a doctor before. I am having surgery Oct. 1. Gave me his cell phone number, email address for if I had any concerns before or after surgery. I think people get upset when they go in expecting him to tell them what the other doctors told them. You were sent to him for a reason, he is the best. So if he doesn't agree with your last doctors diagnosis and you don't like it then maybe you should go somewhere else. I am thrilled that I found him.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2010 | flag