Rate Dr. Omar Farooq

Dr. Omar Farooq's Ratings

Dr.Farooq is a very busy doctor however when he sees you he gives you his undivided attention. I had an urgent scope done in weeks which is rare these days. Not once did he ask me what I did for a living or where I volunteered. I do not think that matters to him, only the patient and their direct needs at the time. Excellent quality service from the doctor and his staff. Thank You

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

WARNING! To ALL PEOPLE! DO NOT Use DR.FAROOQ'S Medical Office DUE To Administrative Incompetence.The Secretary working for him has Dysfunctional Administrative Behaviors that Hinder Attainment of Organization Goals.This Ignorant Secretary did not return Numerous messages i left;answers the office phone only when She wants(on the day of my appointment She never once answered the phone the Entire Business Day).She does not do ANYTHING to Help Patients of DR.FAROOQ, THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE i had EVER Encountered in my ENTIRE LIFE.I asked her to Please get DR.FAROOQ to Contact me Directly as soon as he has the Time;She told me Directly"I do not do what You want, I do what I want." then Hung up the phone Corruptly.I Traveled from Calgary for this appointment,I am part of the Emergency Disaster Relief Team sent to Calgary to Help Flood Victims. This Woman is in Serious need of a Reality Check; What a Scum bag Individual.

Submitted July 16, 2013

When Dr.Farooq actually did his job he did it very well. However, I have never felt cared less about. He said he would contact me about certian things at certian times which he didn't, and when the office was confronted about it "oh, he's a couole months behind" is what i was told. When he was going to refer me to another surgon, i was asked to look up surgons, and provide phone numbers. If he treats you quickly and well that is great, but be prepared to hound him and his office to get anything done.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Farooq took out my appendix about 4 years ago. He was very professional. He told me exactly what to expect. After my surgery he would visit me in the hospital to make sure I was ok. And a month ago yesterday I had a cyst taken off my left shoulder by Dr. Farooq. Once again he was professional. He let me know exactly what to expect. He put my mind at ease and I would for sure go back to see him if I need any more surgeries.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag

treats his patients like people who matter. A plus to his skill. I would trust him with any surgery again for myself or my family.

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

He removed my cancer and was very careful to get it all out even that I insisted that I would not like to have all my gland removed in opposite to his advice. He did satisfy my wish and was very kind and patient to answer all my questions.

Submitted March 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Farooq is a great Doctor! He admitted my son in to his office instantly, answered all of my questions thoroughly, and was very professional. He called me at home post surgery (evening) to see how my son was. I would definately recommend him to others.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2010 | flag

What a wonderful receptionist!!!! Very helpful, knowledgable and the most kindest sincere office that Ihave ever been too. Definelty recommend BOTH of them to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2010 | flag

Not only is this doctor extremely hard working, competent and interested in his patients, he has a wonderful bedside manner which I was led to believe was inexistant in the profession ! I was very nervous meeting him due to a previous unfortunate experience but he immediately put my fears to rest by his kind and caring attitude. He is a skilled surgeon who takes pride in his profession by being respectful of patients & staff alike. This doctor is the best I've ever known and I recommend him warmly.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2010 | flag

The best and most honest doctor I have ever dealt with. He refers when referral is necessary and is willing to admit that other doctors are not always right.

Submitted June 21, 2010 | flag