Dr. Mark Tomsho

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Mark Tomsho has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3628889
10/12/13 5 5 5 5 I love this DR!!...My two boys go to him and he is great....I now live in Charleston but I will not mind the drive to take my new baby to his office... the only problem I have ever had is with Kirk she just seemed hateful and unprofessional...but over all he is the best!!!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2610346
07/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tomsho and all the other providers at Summersville Pediatrics are wonderful. They are very caring and explain to you everything that is going on with your child. The staff at the office from the reception to the nurses are excellent and everyone makes you feel welcome and like your family is the only one they see. The hours at the office are great, from 8am to 8pm Monday thru Friday and even open on Saturdays. It has always been easy to get in and usually is the same day or at last the next morning depending what is wrong. Dr. Tomsho is really good with the kids and they love him because he gets on their level and makes them enjoy coming to the doctor.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 732279
28/11/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tomsho is a wonderful doctor who shows great care for his patients. He has done so much for me as a person and health wise throughout my life. I would drive my child across the country if that was the only way for Dr. Tomsho to be their doctor.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 610391
08/06/08 5 5 5 5 He is the best doctor there is for children. He is smart, caring and very funny. We just love him. Hes great.  Respond
RID: 44472
09/09/06 5 5 5 Best doctor around for kids. He shows that he cares for kids.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user