Rate Dr. Robert V. Moriarty

Dr. Robert V. Moriarty's Ratings

Dr. Moriarty misdiagnosed my husband in the ER, missing 5 fractures on the X-rays of his foot. The radiologist's report that we received later spoke of 3 fractures, with a suspection of 2 more. After 4 weeks, and seeing another doctor, he was finally operated on by the other doctor in what he said was a "salvage job", trying to get as much use out of the foot as he could but the surgeon said that he should have been operated on that night and there was no reason to miss those fractures. My husband now has permanent disability and constant severe pain in the foot. Had he been properly diagnosed and operated on, he would not be in the state he is in today. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

i have had many... surgeries over the years with Dr. Moriarty i have never had any problems after surgeries not one,he spends all the time you need with him never blows you off. The staff is excellent. I would highly reccomend Dr Moriarty he will solve your problem

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

Super doctor! Diagnosed my daughter right away after other doctors had missed what was going on. Very patient and friendly! Staff is great! Would recommend him to any of my friends and family!

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag