Dr. Vincent Lacroix

Rate Dr. Vincent Lacroix

Dr. Vincent Lacroix's Ratings

Outstanding doctor. Thorough, professional, and he really cares.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Lacroix for bad back problem. He was thorough, courteous and referred me to an excellent physiotherapist. I am much better now and have chosen not to undergo surgery.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lacroix really cares. He helped me return to tennis after another doctor had misdiagnosed a back problem. I am now back playing sports and I owe it to Dr. Lacroix and the team of specialists at the MGH.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2012 | flag

I was seen this morning at emergency with a very bad tendinitis , I can't even walk . They knew what it was and recommended X-rays to be sure and told me I would receive a cortisone shot for my extreme pain . After X-ray and waiting for some time on a stretcher in the waiting area the intern gave me a prescription and said I could go . I was unable to walk no one helped me out of the stretcher and to find my shoes . Finally another waiting patient helped me up and I hobbled to he door to get a ride home .as a person who never abuses the hospital system as well as oe one who has helped to raise money for the MUC I feel very abused .

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Verry good doctor. Verry helpfull in getting the right specialist involved. Knows what he is talking about.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag

He is one of the best doctor I ever met. Extremely professional, calm, patient and kind. He took 20 minutes to explain my condition. He even did some research for me. He works at MGH'Er

Submitted July 23, 2011 | flag

very knowledgable and profesional.he is to be recommended,gives youall the informations needed

Submitted Jan. 29, 2011 | flag

The night before my first appointment with Dr. Lacroix, I decided to get on this website to see what people had to say. I was a little concerned after reading the comments, so I asked my husband if he would accompany me to my appointment. We were both pleased and pleasantly surprised to find that Dr. Lacroix was nothing like the comments that were written about him. We found him to be quite professional, patient and polite. He took time to explain my condition and asked me on a number of occasions if I had any questions or concerns. I did not feel rushed through the appointment and he was thorough with his explanations. I would highly recomment this doctor.

Submitted April 9, 2010 | flag

Very professional, caring and thorough. He also works at the emergency of Mc Gill's General Hospital in Montreal.

Submitted March 12, 2009 | flag