Rate Dr. Rudolph F. Taddonio

Dr. Rudolph F. Taddonio's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Dr. Taddonino operated on me for the first time in 1997 to fix my kyphosis, a hunchback curvature of the spine. I was 21 almost 22 at that time. The surgery was intense I was in the or for over 8 hours. At no time was he not available to answer any questions while I was in the hospital even though he was on vacation for most of my hospital stay. Last year I began having extreme pain in my thigh which it turned out to be coming from spinal issues again. I once again under went surgery on my spine. I now have 2 rods 8 screws and 4 titanium cages in my spine in the lower lumbar region. I would recommend ONLY Dr. Taddonino and his partner Dr. Scharma to ANYONE with any sort of spinal issues. He truly saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

dr.taddonio performed 2 surgeries, 20 years apart, the last a fusion of L3,L4 & L5 with 2 rods, 6 screws & wire mesh. I am 100% symptom free since 2004.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][590805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

AFTER HEARING SO MANY WONDERFUL EXPERIENCES FROM COWORKERS WHO EITHER WORKED WITH OR HAD SURGERIES DONE BY DR. TADDONIO, I ENTRUSTED HIM TO BE THE ONE WHO PERFORMED THE SPINAL FUSION ON MY TEENAGER. WITH GOD'S MERCY, THE SURGERY WAS SUCCESSFUL AND THOUGH IT WAS FAIRLY RECENT, I DO TRULY BELIEVE DR. TADDONIO WAS SENT TO MY FAMILY FROM GOD. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. TADDONIO 100%

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][590804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

Dr. Taddonio is a great doctor. He helped my wife when she was in extreme pain. He is a very caring, kind and extremely competant doctor/surgeon. He gave my wife her life back after she suffered from 3 major degenerative disks. I would recommend him to anyone in a similar circumstance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][590803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Taddonio performed 2 surgeries on me. He saved my life! Just a wonderful doctor. Don't know what I would have done without him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][590802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

We recently found Dr. Taddonio for our young daughter who has moderate scoliosis. Dr. Taddonio was wonderful with her and with us. His exams are thorough, he explains everything to us and he is extremely progressive. He has so much experience that you feel like you are truly in good hands. I am thankful that I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][590801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

After 5 years of increasing pain my herniated disc disintegrated and I was living on painkillers. Dr Taddonio gave me my life back. He was patient, considerate and empathetic and performed a spinal fusion on L5 S1. He is a brilliant surgeon and the staff at Stamford Hospital were wonderful. No complications, uneventful recovery if you should ever find yourself in the unfortunate situation of needing spinal surgery run (if you can) to Dr. Taddonio

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][590800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2009

In 1987 I was 33 YOA and had a bad fall from a ladder, I fractured 5 Vertabreas from L3 to T11. L2 was a burst fracture. I had 95% compression on the spinal cord and was temporarily paralized for 3 months from the waist down with no assurances of ever walking again. Dr. Taddonio and Dr Knight performed 12 Hrs of surgery at Westchester County M.C. 7 days after my fall. They took a bone graft from my hip and placed rods and screws from L3- T11. I was one of the few fortunate people who was able to walk again. I returned to work 7 months later light duty but 40hrs per week.I was eventually able to return to work full duty as a Police Officer 18 months after the surgery. This doctor is outstanding. He gave me my life back. I due suffer from back pain. I still have the original rods and screws fom 1987 in my back. I needed a minor disc surgery many years later below the fusion. 5 star rating out of 5.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][590799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2009

Dr. Taddonio is an unusual doctor -- he has a great deal of experience but has not lost the "human touch" nor his ability to self-reflect. He took me through complex spinal surgery without complications, in my 50's, which most likely prevented severe problems as I get older. He will answer any question you ask. His office is almost always on time, and, although he is not a participant in inusrance plans, he settles the money side fairly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][590798].votes_count ]]