Dr. Trinh G. Truong

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 16/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Trinh G. Truong has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does the Dr have a problem with prescribing medication?    Email me    Answer it

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

31/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.1

16/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "SHOREWOOD" to "Milwaukee"
RID: 2617644
15/04/13 3 2 5 5 While the nurses and the doctor himself are amazing, the lady at the front desk, Mildred, makes getting appointments nearly impossible. She shows distinct favoritism to certain patients and will dismiss others in the most insulting and apathetic ways. Apparently she reacts well to bribes of gifts, though. For those of us who aren't her favorites, however, she will put us on hold in order to talk to friends and relatives on the phone. I've seen this happen in the office several times as well as using the hold cycle to check ebay. She'll mute the phone if she's watching soap operas. She'll fail to pull patient files of people waiting for appointments, causing them to be forgotten entirely. She is one of the laziest workers I have ever seen, and Dr. Truong's office would be more efficient if one of the people from across the hall replaced that crazy old bat.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1727344
02/03/12 5 5 5 5 Treated intermittently over several yrs, he has provided me with back pain relief with (as near painfree as possible) injections- from C-spine down to sacrum. Not a precise science and difficult to pin down causal factors, I've also had 3 surgeries by 2 other persons- also not curative. I wouldn't hesitate to see Dr Truong again- he's absolutely the best in the area. Sorry I had to move out of state.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1167167
11/05/10 5 5 5 5 Very Helpful and one of Milwaukee's best doctors I strongly recommend  Respond
RID: 902652
02/06/09 3 2 4 5 Very knowledgeable. I was going to Orthopaedics for 3 years before a therapist suggested a Physiatrist. Wish I had seen him earlier. Had me on the right therapy course. But that brought me to one level hoping he discovers the missing piece to heal me completely.
Insurance: Aetna