Rate Dr. Rhys L. Branman

Dr. Rhys L. Branman's Ratings

I can't say enough about the wonderful experience I had at Dr. Branman's office! He and his staff are incredibly profession while also being caring and compassionate! I had lipo on my abdominal area and was so excited to have a smaller waist :) with little to no pain afterwards and a very quick recovery. I really appreciate that Dr. Branman takes time with me and really listens to my concerns. Even when getting Botox he takes time to make me feel important. A face lift is in my future and there is no doubt who will do it.....Dr. Branman and his team! You guys are the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I had a breast lift and augmentation a few months ago. I am so pleased with my results! Not only is Dr. Branman a wonderful surgeon, but his bedside manner is awesome! I also have to say his staff is fun and friendly unlike a few other cosmetic surgeon's offices...they put you at ease. I would recommend Dr. Branman to ALL my family and friends! THANK YOU Dr. B for making me feel good about myself again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr. Branman provided m excellent care and really good results for my breast augmentation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

These reviews make me sick. I have been living with the consequences of chooses Dr. Branman since 2005/2006. He did lipo on my stomach and hips and I am botched. Embarrassed of wearing a bikini. One side has more fat than the other. I have a huge dent, and multiple dents throughout. He also took all of my hips so when I am at 128 pounds at 5"1' I look like a walking straight board. I also asked for breast augmentation under the muscle. BUT, when right before surgery I made sure that was what he was doing, and then he said "That is more expensive." What!? What am I suppose to do when I am prepped and ready to go. I had already got the loan for the amount already given and I knew I could not try for a third loan. Dr. Branman is a joke and anyone who praises him, should maybe take a second look at their body. Also, don't praise him to early on. It depends on what you look like after you are healed. 9 1/2 years later I am finally going to a DIFFERENT surgeon to get Dr. Branman's botched jobs fixed. I will be having the surgery in October (a month away.) Yet another 20,000 later! Beware!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2520883].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

I love Dr. Branman he listens to you, and answers all your questions. I had liposuction April 10, 2014. My stomach looks amazing now. I brag on him to my Facebook friends and everywhere I go. He knows what he's doing. I love the staff Melinda Leslie Karen and everyone else they made me feel so comfortable. I hope he ask me to do a commercial one day Lol I am his biggest fan! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489755].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

So pleased with my procedure. Would go back to Dr Branman for another procedure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr Brandman, I thank you so much for your help. Leslie, you are so amazing and caring. My implant ruptured after six years. I went to my initial surgeon and it wasn't a good second experience. Dr Brandman saw me two days after my initial call, noticing I was very distraught. My first appointment, he noticed a lump, I was told by original doctor it was a valve. After Dr Brandman requesting a mammogram, I was told it as a tumor. He referred me to a breast specialist, within a week it was removed. He waited the 6 weeks and replaced the implants. Dr Brandman is a perfectionist, and for someone who was overwhelmed with a bad experience I am perfect again. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

My daughter had a breast reduction and lift and the surgery went well. However, she was not 100% happy with the results. I had the same procedure, several years ago, by a different surgeon and my results were much better. My daughter has visited with Dr. Branman about her situation and he suggested a second surgery that will cost ANOTHER 5200.00.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][592187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

He is the best of the best! I had consultations with 6 other doctors before finding Dr Branman. He gave me back my perfect figure, but better!!! I had a mommy makeover and the very next day felt wonderful. Dr Branman is a true gifted artist. He is kind, compassionate and professional. If I move out of this state I will come back JUST for him. He is truly the best of the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592186].votes_count ]]