You may also like

Rate Dr. Rhys L. Branman

Dr. Rhys L. Branman's Ratings

Dr. Branman and his staff are so friendly. The office is so professional from phone calls, consultation, and post op appointments. Will definitely refer family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I wondered where the young me went? The image in the mirror had sagging and wrinkled cheeks and looked sad. With a Mid-face lift, I smiled more and stood straighter! The end result was the appearance of a younger me. Thank you, Dr. Branman. SueEllen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

had a brow lift as well as blephorplasty to my lower lids...brow lift improved my apearence but the lower blephorplasty just didnt do a whole lot for me.. i initially had to postposne my surgery because I was a smoker... i guess thanks to his insistance I've never picked up another one...not sure if I will return for another procedure or find someone else..

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2616082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I can't say enough about the wonderful experience I had at Dr. Branman's office! He and his staff are incredibly profession while also being caring and compassionate! I had lipo on my abdominal area and was so excited to have a smaller waist :) with little to no pain afterwards and a very quick recovery. I really appreciate that Dr. Branman takes time with me and really listens to my concerns. Even when getting Botox he takes time to make me feel important. A face lift is in my future and there is no doubt who will do it.....Dr. Branman and his team! You guys are the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I had a breast lift and augmentation a few months ago. I am so pleased with my results! Not only is Dr. Branman a wonderful surgeon, but his bedside manner is awesome! I also have to say his staff is fun and friendly unlike a few other cosmetic surgeon's offices...they put you at ease. I would recommend Dr. Branman to ALL my family and friends! THANK YOU Dr. B for making me feel good about myself again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr. Branman provided m excellent care and really good results for my breast augmentation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2520883].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

I love Dr. Branman he listens to you, and answers all your questions. I had liposuction April 10, 2014. My stomach looks amazing now. I brag on him to my Facebook friends and everywhere I go. He knows what he's doing. I love the staff Melinda Leslie Karen and everyone else they made me feel so comfortable. I hope he ask me to do a commercial one day Lol I am his biggest fan! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

So pleased with my procedure. Would go back to Dr Branman for another procedure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr Brandman, I thank you so much for your help. Leslie, you are so amazing and caring. My implant ruptured after six years. I went to my initial surgeon and it wasn't a good second experience. Dr Brandman saw me two days after my initial call, noticing I was very distraught. My first appointment, he noticed a lump, I was told by original doctor it was a valve. After Dr Brandman requesting a mammogram, I was told it as a tumor. He referred me to a breast specialist, within a week it was removed. He waited the 6 weeks and replaced the implants. Dr Brandman is a perfectionist, and for someone who was overwhelmed with a bad experience I am perfect again. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592188].votes_count ]]