Rate Dr. Rhys L. Branman

Dr. Rhys L. Branman's Ratings

I can't say enough about the wonderful experience I had at Dr. Branman's office! He and his staff are incredibly profession while also being caring and compassionate! I had lipo on my abdominal area and was so excited to have a smaller waist :) with little to no pain afterwards and a very quick recovery. I really appreciate that Dr. Branman takes time with me and really listens to my concerns. Even when getting Botox he takes time to make me feel important. A face lift is in my future and there is no doubt who will do it.....Dr. Branman and his team! You guys are the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I had a breast lift and augmentation a few months ago. I am so pleased with my results! Not only is Dr. Branman a wonderful surgeon, but his bedside manner is awesome! I also have to say his staff is fun and friendly unlike a few other cosmetic surgeon's offices...they put you at ease. I would recommend Dr. Branman to ALL my family and friends! THANK YOU Dr. B for making me feel good about myself again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr. Branman provided m excellent care and really good results for my breast augmentation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2520883].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

I love Dr. Branman he listens to you, and answers all your questions. I had liposuction April 10, 2014. My stomach looks amazing now. I brag on him to my Facebook friends and everywhere I go. He knows what he's doing. I love the staff Melinda Leslie Karen and everyone else they made me feel so comfortable. I hope he ask me to do a commercial one day Lol I am his biggest fan! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

So pleased with my procedure. Would go back to Dr Branman for another procedure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr Brandman, I thank you so much for your help. Leslie, you are so amazing and caring. My implant ruptured after six years. I went to my initial surgeon and it wasn't a good second experience. Dr Brandman saw me two days after my initial call, noticing I was very distraught. My first appointment, he noticed a lump, I was told by original doctor it was a valve. After Dr Brandman requesting a mammogram, I was told it as a tumor. He referred me to a breast specialist, within a week it was removed. He waited the 6 weeks and replaced the implants. Dr Brandman is a perfectionist, and for someone who was overwhelmed with a bad experience I am perfect again. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

My daughter had a breast reduction and lift and the surgery went well. However, she was not 100% happy with the results. I had the same procedure, several years ago, by a different surgeon and my results were much better. My daughter has visited with Dr. Branman about her situation and he suggested a second surgery that will cost ANOTHER 5200.00.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][592187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

He is the best of the best! I had consultations with 6 other doctors before finding Dr Branman. He gave me back my perfect figure, but better!!! I had a mommy makeover and the very next day felt wonderful. Dr Branman is a true gifted artist. He is kind, compassionate and professional. If I move out of this state I will come back JUST for him. He is truly the best of the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2012

I was a little nervous going in for the first time, but was completely at east with Dr. Branmans staff. Dr. Branman if fully focused on the patient during the consultation and follow up appointment.Follow up after procedures is just perfect. I will certainly return to Dr. Branman for any cosmetic procedures that I have in the future. Excellent experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592185].votes_count ]]