Rate Dr. Rhys L. Branman

Dr. Rhys L. Branman's Ratings

I wondered where the young me went? The image in the mirror had sagging and wrinkled cheeks and looked sad. With a Mid-face lift, I smiled more and stood straighter! The end result was the appearance of a younger me. Thank you, Dr. Branman. SueEllen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

had a brow lift as well as blephorplasty to my lower lids...brow lift improved my apearence but the lower blephorplasty just didnt do a whole lot for me.. i initially had to postposne my surgery because I was a smoker... i guess thanks to his insistance I've never picked up another one...not sure if I will return for another procedure or find someone else..

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2616082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I can't say enough about the wonderful experience I had at Dr. Branman's office! He and his staff are incredibly profession while also being caring and compassionate! I had lipo on my abdominal area and was so excited to have a smaller waist :) with little to no pain afterwards and a very quick recovery. I really appreciate that Dr. Branman takes time with me and really listens to my concerns. Even when getting Botox he takes time to make me feel important. A face lift is in my future and there is no doubt who will do it.....Dr. Branman and his team! You guys are the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I had a breast lift and augmentation a few months ago. I am so pleased with my results! Not only is Dr. Branman a wonderful surgeon, but his bedside manner is awesome! I also have to say his staff is fun and friendly unlike a few other cosmetic surgeon's offices...they put you at ease. I would recommend Dr. Branman to ALL my family and friends! THANK YOU Dr. B for making me feel good about myself again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr. Branman provided m excellent care and really good results for my breast augmentation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2520883].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

I love Dr. Branman he listens to you, and answers all your questions. I had liposuction April 10, 2014. My stomach looks amazing now. I brag on him to my Facebook friends and everywhere I go. He knows what he's doing. I love the staff Melinda Leslie Karen and everyone else they made me feel so comfortable. I hope he ask me to do a commercial one day Lol I am his biggest fan! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

So pleased with my procedure. Would go back to Dr Branman for another procedure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr Brandman, I thank you so much for your help. Leslie, you are so amazing and caring. My implant ruptured after six years. I went to my initial surgeon and it wasn't a good second experience. Dr Brandman saw me two days after my initial call, noticing I was very distraught. My first appointment, he noticed a lump, I was told by original doctor it was a valve. After Dr Brandman requesting a mammogram, I was told it as a tumor. He referred me to a breast specialist, within a week it was removed. He waited the 6 weeks and replaced the implants. Dr Brandman is a perfectionist, and for someone who was overwhelmed with a bad experience I am perfect again. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

My daughter had a breast reduction and lift and the surgery went well. However, she was not 100% happy with the results. I had the same procedure, several years ago, by a different surgeon and my results were much better. My daughter has visited with Dr. Branman about her situation and he suggested a second surgery that will cost ANOTHER 5200.00.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][592187].votes_count ]]