Rate Dr. Rhys L. Branman

Dr. Rhys L. Branman's Ratings

Dr. Branman provided m excellent care and really good results for my breast augmentation

Submitted Sept. 21, 2014 | flag

These reviews make me sick. I have been living with the consequences of chooses Dr. Branman since 2005/2006. He did lipo on my stomach and hips and I am botched. Embarrassed of wearing a bikini. One side has more fat than the other. I have a huge dent, and multiple dents throughout. He also took all of my hips so when I am at 128 pounds at 5"1' I look like a walking straight board. I also asked for breast augmentation under the muscle. BUT, when right before surgery I made sure that was what he was doing, and then he said "That is more expensive." What!? What am I suppose to do when I am prepped and ready to go. I had already got the loan for the amount already given and I knew I could not try for a third loan. Dr. Branman is a joke and anyone who praises him, should maybe take a second look at their body. Also, don't praise him to early on. It depends on what you look like after you are healed. 9 1/2 years later I am finally going to a DIFFERENT surgeon to get Dr. Branman's botched jobs fixed. I will be having the surgery in October (a month away.) Yet another 20,000 later! Beware!!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

I love Dr. Branman he listens to you, and answers all your questions. I had liposuction April 10, 2014. My stomach looks amazing now. I brag on him to my Facebook friends and everywhere I go. He knows what he's doing. I love the staff Melinda Leslie Karen and everyone else they made me feel so comfortable. I hope he ask me to do a commercial one day Lol I am his biggest fan! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

So pleased with my procedure. Would go back to Dr Branman for another procedure!

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

Dr Brandman, I thank you so much for your help. Leslie, you are so amazing and caring. My implant ruptured after six years. I went to my initial surgeon and it wasn't a good second experience. Dr Brandman saw me two days after my initial call, noticing I was very distraught. My first appointment, he noticed a lump, I was told by original doctor it was a valve. After Dr Brandman requesting a mammogram, I was told it as a tumor. He referred me to a breast specialist, within a week it was removed. He waited the 6 weeks and replaced the implants. Dr Brandman is a perfectionist, and for someone who was overwhelmed with a bad experience I am perfect again. :)

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

My daughter had a breast reduction and lift and the surgery went well. However, she was not 100% happy with the results. I had the same procedure, several years ago, by a different surgeon and my results were much better. My daughter has visited with Dr. Branman about her situation and he suggested a second surgery that will cost ANOTHER 5200.00.

Submitted March 1, 2013 | flag

He is the best of the best! I had consultations with 6 other doctors before finding Dr Branman. He gave me back my perfect figure, but better!!! I had a mommy makeover and the very next day felt wonderful. Dr Branman is a true gifted artist. He is kind, compassionate and professional. If I move out of this state I will come back JUST for him. He is truly the best of the best!!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2012 | flag

I was a little nervous going in for the first time, but was completely at east with Dr. Branmans staff. Dr. Branman if fully focused on the patient during the consultation and follow up appointment.Follow up after procedures is just perfect. I will certainly return to Dr. Branman for any cosmetic procedures that I have in the future. Excellent experience!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

I have to say...Dr. Branman has the most courteous and friendly staff of any doctor's office of any kind I have been to. He is very professional yet has a personality that puts a person at ease. I would and have recommended Dr. Branman to many of my friends and family. My procedures (Breast Augmentation and Liposuction) turned out exactly the way I wanted and I will return for other procedures in the future.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag