Rate Dr. David G. Williamson

Dr. David G. Williamson's Ratings

This dr needs to learn how to be more sensitive and easier to talk to.. he doesnt seeem like he genuinally cares as much.. its aost like robodoc.. I think he did a good job on my breast reduction but the follow up was late and not clear and I ended up with an infection .. sure I am a smoker but knowing this should have probably given the clue to put me on an antibiotic. I was not checked until day 15 at this time I had already developed an infection.. which caused one of my nipples to sag.. I went to see him and asked him to stitch it back up or staple it.. so it would not heal deformed. He told me to wait and not to do anything. The thing is I knew it would turn out the way it did and now I have a sagged nipple.. which could have been fixed at the time with a fast stitch. I think thats rediculous and a lack of consideration. I am now foing back to be redone to lift that up and fix it.. but I will be seeing a different doctor. one with some more compassion.. so surgery no 2 I will get a different doctor due to this. also the drs that u have to pay for tell u .. to do certain things after surgery vitamin c ect. my girfriend had all that. I was not told any of that. My first followup was 15 days later.. most go in after 8. and could have caught the infection much sooner.. common sense so why not add a bit of attention to your patients after surgery.. or its get paid move on to the next.. I am not happy!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Willaimson is an awesome doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in having any type of cosmetic surgery. I have had 3 surgeries and have been more than happy with my results. I have had a breast reduction, tummy tuck and have just had a back lift. On each visit and surgery he has been sensitive to all my concerns and explained all procedures fully. He has helped me obtain my goals and has helped me feel better about myself. I am also very,happy with him and his staff.They are very caring and amazing people. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He is the best!!!

Submitted April 19, 2014 | flag

Awesome doctor. No complaints whatsoever....great bedside manner, friendly, knowledgeable....and did a great job on my bilateral breast reconstruction post-mastectomy. Felt like he truly listened to my concerns and tried to accommodate them (within medical reason). Staff was helpful and friendly as well, listened to and addressed concerns and provided resources for support.

Submitted April 13, 2014 | flag

From my first consultation with Dr Williamson I felt he was genuine and helpful. I am a healthy active person but was left with a large pannus after losing 30lb. Dr Williamson did not judge and made me feel optimistic he could help me achieve my goal. He took every precaution to ensure I had the best care and healing after performing a fleur de lis tummy tuck and removing 16lb. I am absolutely thrilled with my results and have already recommended him to several close friends. I feel Dr Williamson gave me back my life. I am more than happy with him and his staff as they were all so caring and amazing.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

I saw David Williamson for breast augmentation and a lift, following his advice, a few years ago. Surgery went well and my recovery was easy except for pain in my right side. Less than a year later I noticed the right breast dropping slightly to the side and when I lay down it would fall to the side completely, leaving me unable to wear a bikini as it was noticeable and left no fullness in the cleavage area. I saw him about this and he offered to fix it for a reasonable fee but said it wasn't worth it. Further issues have come up including my areola being significantly different sizes, I have nipple pigment underneath the areola which he told me was scarring and my breasts are too far apart. I had HP implants which he recommended, but I have a wide chest and they are too narrow leaving a big gap. He offered to do a revision for $12,000. I am embarrassed to take my shirt off and feel that he did not care much about his patients as much as his pay and blamed me for the issues I had.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

I went for a breast reduction last spring and had major complications. To start he gave me no expectations for size outcome until I asked right before surgery. As per my request he went smaller than he would have. 36H to 36D... Still pretty big. If anyone reading is considering reduction I recommend more than that as it still causes me problems. I was hospitalized and had 3 more surgeries for a staph infection. The 4th surgery he did for me as a "favour" because he put my nipple on too high (high enough that I have actually had it pop out of a blouse at work and was not able to wear swimsuits)... So now I have a wonderful unattractive and unnecessary scar above my nipple. He was very nice but when I went to see him after my surgery with concern for my infection and my misapplied nipple, he made me feel like I was wasting his time. I would still recommend as if it weren't for the infection it would be a great experience. But because of the complications My experience was rather poor.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

In 2007 I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Williamson. At the time I was 51 years old. I did not want to look 21, but simply wanted more fullness following some weight loss. I was, and am, extremely happy with the result. The outcome is a very natural looking breast. In October of this year I then had a facelift and dermabrasion around my mouth (I am now age 57). I cannot express how thrilled I am with the outcome. I feel the surgery has taken 10 years off my appearance. I had very minimal bruising and swelling following the surgery. With both procedures Dr. Williamson was very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. He explained the surgery and expected outcome in detail. The office and OR staff was very professional and helpful. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone considering surgery.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Williamson in January.Dr. Williamson was professional, polite, and to the point. He explained possible outcomes,as with any surgery, some much less favorable than others. I did find that it was a bit hard to get a hold of him this time of year. However, when I did his secretary was able to get me into to see him without having to wait an unreasonably long time. There were some minor issues that needed to be addressed which he did promptly and effectively. After my recent revision I feel confident in saying that when I needed to know my Plastic Surgeon and I were as close to on the same page as we can be, He was there to confirm that we were and work with me. Having said this I must say that no two people are the same and each persons physical outcome is different. I am on day 15 (post revision) looking forward to the final outcome and thankful for the work Dr. Williamson and his staff have done.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

I recently had a breast augmentation I went from a small A cup to a DD I am small very petite about 5'6. At first I was very thrilled with the surgery and more then happy but later on I developed a capsular contracture in my left breast. I spoke to Dr Williamson in my third month of healing process and he recommended having a revisionary surgery to remove the capsule that had formed around my breast. He waved his personal fee to have the surgery done and I only had to pay the clinic fee to have the operation. Rite away after my second surgery I noticed dramatic difference and my contracture had been fixed!!

Submitted July 12, 2013 | flag

I had a bilateral mastectomy and decided to do an immediate breast reconstruction. Dr Williamson came in to see me before surgery and answered any questions I may have had. Followup appts to inject saline into my tissue expanders were comfortable, great staff and very knowledgeable and discreet. He has a great bedside manner and I feel very comfortable with him. He's pretty cool in my books and would refer my friends to his office.

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag