You may also like

Rate Dr. David G. Williamson

Dr. David G. Williamson's Ratings

After years of contemplating a medial thigh lift with lipo I contacted Dr. David Williamson's office. It took me about a year to finally decide that I wanted to carry through with the surgery. I have no regrets whatsoever. Dr.Williamson and his staff were all very helpful and empathetic. It took almost 3 mos. to fully recover from the large surgery and I am so pleased with the results. No, my legs are not perfect now, but patients need to be accountable and realistic with results. I know that I can do some further strengthening to tone and when the time comes I look forward to seeing how my legs will transform even for now. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Williamson to anyone looking for plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

My first I traction with this Dr's staff was off putting and then my office visit with him was abrupt and I wasn't feeling very confident but on the day of surgery Dr Williamson was kind and reassuring and I was very pleased the the results of my breast reduction surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I had a face lift after many years of saying I would NEVER do anything so invasive and going in I was very nervous. During my first consultation I was assured by the nurses and Dr. Williamson that this was pretty common place and I felt very confident when I left. I had several months to think this through even though I had a date booked. My pre-op appointment was very thorough will all my questions answered and of course many I had not even thought of. The day of surgery everything went as planned and on schedule. Pre -op and post op care was amazing. All follow up appointments went well; an infection was caught and dealt with quickly. I am still in recovery, just five weeks post but feel that I am progressing as outlined and perhaps even better than I expected. This has been a very positive experience; Dr. Williamson listened to my "wants " and I feel at this point we are well on our way to my anticipated outcome. The staff was so caring, professional and real; from reception, to nurses to OR staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Williamson and his clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

This dr needs to learn how to be more sensitive and easier to talk to.. he doesnt seeem like he genuinally cares as much.. its aost like robodoc.. I think he did a good job on my breast reduction but the follow up was late and not clear and I ended up with an infection .. sure I am a smoker but knowing this should have probably given the clue to put me on an antibiotic. I was not checked until day 15 at this time I had already developed an infection.. which caused one of my nipples to sag.. I went to see him and asked him to stitch it back up or staple it.. so it would not heal deformed. He told me to wait and not to do anything. The thing is I knew it would turn out the way it did and now I have a sagged nipple.. which could have been fixed at the time with a fast stitch. I think thats rediculous and a lack of consideration. I am now foing back to be redone to lift that up and fix it.. but I will be seeing a different doctor. one with some more compassion.. so surgery no 2 I will get a different doctor due to this. also the drs that u have to pay for tell u .. to do certain things after surgery vitamin c ect. my girfriend had all that. I was not told any of that. My first followup was 15 days later.. most go in after 8. and could have caught the infection much sooner.. common sense so why not add a bit of attention to your patients after surgery.. or its get paid move on to the next.. I am not happy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr. Willaimson is an awesome doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in having any type of cosmetic surgery. I have had 3 surgeries and have been more than happy with my results. I have had a breast reduction, tummy tuck and have just had a back lift. On each visit and surgery he has been sensitive to all my concerns and explained all procedures fully. He has helped me obtain my goals and has helped me feel better about myself. I am also very,happy with him and his staff.They are very caring and amazing people. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He is the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Awesome doctor. No complaints whatsoever....great bedside manner, friendly, knowledgeable....and did a great job on my bilateral breast reconstruction post-mastectomy. Felt like he truly listened to my concerns and tried to accommodate them (within medical reason). Staff was helpful and friendly as well, listened to and addressed concerns and provided resources for support.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2452557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

From my first consultation with Dr Williamson I felt he was genuine and helpful. I am a healthy active person but was left with a large pannus after losing 30lb. Dr Williamson did not judge and made me feel optimistic he could help me achieve my goal. He took every precaution to ensure I had the best care and healing after performing a fleur de lis tummy tuck and removing 16lb. I am absolutely thrilled with my results and have already recommended him to several close friends. I feel Dr Williamson gave me back my life. I am more than happy with him and his staff as they were all so caring and amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I saw David Williamson for breast augmentation and a lift, following his advice, a few years ago. Surgery went well and my recovery was easy except for pain in my right side. Less than a year later I noticed the right breast dropping slightly to the side and when I lay down it would fall to the side completely, leaving me unable to wear a bikini as it was noticeable and left no fullness in the cleavage area. I saw him about this and he offered to fix it for a reasonable fee but said it wasn't worth it. Further issues have come up including my areola being significantly different sizes, I have nipple pigment underneath the areola which he told me was scarring and my breasts are too far apart. I had HP implants which he recommended, but I have a wide chest and they are too narrow leaving a big gap. He offered to do a revision for $12,000. I am embarrassed to take my shirt off and feel that he did not care much about his patients as much as his pay and blamed me for the issues I had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I went for a breast reduction last spring and had major complications. To start he gave me no expectations for size outcome until I asked right before surgery. As per my request he went smaller than he would have. 36H to 36D... Still pretty big. If anyone reading is considering reduction I recommend more than that as it still causes me problems. I was hospitalized and had 3 more surgeries for a staph infection. The 4th surgery he did for me as a "favour" because he put my nipple on too high (high enough that I have actually had it pop out of a blouse at work and was not able to wear swimsuits)... So now I have a wonderful unattractive and unnecessary scar above my nipple. He was very nice but when I went to see him after my surgery with concern for my infection and my misapplied nipple, he made me feel like I was wasting his time. I would still recommend as if it weren't for the infection it would be a great experience. But because of the complications My experience was rather poor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

I have just discovered your site and wanted to post a comment even though my abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) was seven years ago. The care I received was exemplary. Dr. Williamson is an excellent surgeon and took a lot of time to answer all my questions, and address any concerns. I felt very comfortable with my decision to proceed with surgery and have had an exceptional result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1258364].votes_count ]]