Rate Dr. Stephen A. Chidyllo

Dr. Stephen A. Chidyllo's Ratings

Dr.Chidyllo is a wonderful, caring doctor! He performed a tummy tuck and liposuction on me a few years ago and the results were really life changing. He is truly an artist. The recovery went very well and I have so much more confidence in my revitalized figure. His office staff is outstanding. Everyone is warm and friendly. When you go to his office you feel like they are genuinely happy to see you. I highly recommend Dr. Chidyllo and his staff.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Chidyllo is an excellent plastic surgeon. Following a bicycle crash several years ago, he repaired my extensive facial trauma, which included multiple bone fractures. Now 3 plus years later, after my facial reconstruction, I am blessed to be 100% healed and grateful such a wonderful surgeon and caring person was on duty that evening. He provided a comfort level for me and my family that was hard to find. He spent a great deal of time explaining every last detail of the procedures and anticipated outcomes. When I tell the story of my accident to anyone today, they are amazed. Dr Chidyllo is a true professional in every sense of the word.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2014 | flag

I know Dr. Chidyllo since 2012, and I'm so glad I have him as a plastic surgery!! He's stuff are amazing!! Thank you Dr.Chidyllo for everything you have been done for me! You are the best!! God bless you! Gil Leal

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chidyllo came into my life after a horrific accident that could of ruined my life; instead he is the best thing that happened to it. My injuries were extensive and will require lifetime treatment. Dr. Chidyllo is a true artistic reconstructive surgeon and has made me look whole again on the outside. Little does he know, his kind words and encouragement has made me whole again on the inside too and I am forever grateful. I owe my life to him and although meeting him could have been under better circumstances, I am and forever will be in awe of the person and surgeon he is. Michelle and Donna, his staff, are two of a kind that make office visits pleasant, uplifting and stress free with their expertise in their jobs. My visits with Dr.Chidyllo are not always easy from a personal or anatomical standpoint yet he always eases my concerns and from being a patient of his for almost 3 years, he is not only my surgeon but a true confidant,whose surgical skills and expertise are admirable.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chidyllo and his staff are amazing. I choose to use Dr. Chidyllo for my surgery because he always took the time to answer all my questions and discuss my concerns. I never felt rushed like I did at other offices. The staff was always so kind and patient and I felt a personal connection. Dr. Chidyllo went above and beyond for me. I felt I was in the best hands. My surgery came out beautifully and I feel so happy and confident. I'm so glad he was my surgeon.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

I used to work in the operating room as a surgical assistant and had the opportunity to work with several top rated plastic surgeons. I chose Dr. Chidyllo when it came time to remove a growth on my leg. Since then I have been to Dr. Chidyllo for everything from small skin biopsies on my face to breast augmentation. I have recommended him to several friends, all of them are extremely happy with his work. I would NEVER go to anyone else, not only because of his outstanding work, he is a true perfectionist, but also because he is honest and forthright! He will not perform, or will advise against, a surgery on you if he feels it will not yield the results you are looking for (ie because of your own physical makeup), or if he feels it is not the right time to perform a surgery (ie breast augmentation on a person planning on having children). If you are looking for a plastic surgeon your search is over.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chidyllo and his staff are professional, knowledgable and helpful. My experience with their practice has been extraordinary. Dr. Chidyllo is kind and supportive and his talent is immeasurable. I have referred family and friends to seek out his expertise over the years and he and his staff never disappoint. There are not enough words to describe how pleased I am with the outcome of the surgeries that he has performed on me. I continue to praise his work and the professional talented person that he is.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

Sometimes you have to have the best. You contact as many people as you can. You ask them to ask around for you and you start to hear one name again and again. For me, that name was Chidyllo. When my dermatologist said skin cancer on the face I needed to find a plastic surgeon with superior technical ability, experience and compassion. In fact, Dr. Chidyllo and his staff made me feel confident in them right from the outset. From the initial call I felt that they would be treating my case as a priority and with special attention. But ultimately it is Dr. Chidyllo's skill that I am most impressed with. I could not be happier with the final result. No one could have done a more expert job.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr Chidyllo was a God send for us on the scariest day of my life. My toddler had been bitten by a dog and need facial surgery for three lacerations. He was the surgeon on call that day and I couldn't have asked for better. Dr C did not sugar coat the situation, he was honest about the treatment plan and the inevitability of scarring. He was thorough in answering our questions even the unasked ones that he must have read on our terrified faces. His skill is evident in the fading lines on my child's face that had looked so frightening but only three months later are unnoticable from 3 feet away. His office staff is stellar: polite, prompt and accommodating. I had been planning on having a breast augmentation and now I have no question of where I will be going.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2013 | flag

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Chidyllo in August of 2012. I am a 26 year old who had been searching for a plastic surgeon to perform a breast augmentation and came across his name in magazines and online and read all postive reviews. My only concern was the distance because i live about an hour away from his office and the surgery center that my surgery would be performed in but let me tell you it was WORTH IT! Before scheduling a consultation with him i did visit with another surgeon who i just did not care for. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Chidyllo since the first visit so i decided to look no further and schedule my surgery for September and he answered all questions before i even had to ask. Its been about 5 months since surgery and i am very happy with the results and would definately recommend him to friends and family. (The staff was also very helpful when i called with questions post op!)

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag