Rate Dr. Debby A. Linde

Dr. Debby A. Linde's Ratings

DR. Linde is great. I have been going to her for years, and will continue to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2010

Dr. Linde is amazing. I've been with her throughout my teenage years. She's extrememly knowledgeable about meds and has a great bedside manner and sense of humor. Where else can you find a doctor that dresses so cool?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

Dr. Linde is very knowledgeable about psychopharmacology. She has done a great job regulating my depression over 15 years. I've had to change drugs several times, as they begin to wear off. She has been great at "tweaking" the combinations, and amounts of the meds. She is also very good about providing drug samples to me, as I have no health insurance!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2006

Dr. Linde has been a godsend to my marriage and my husband. We would have been divorced a long time ago had it not been for her help. He has also come a long way with her. I can't thank her enough. She is a wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2006

It has been a long ride with ms debby but in the end Im glad I picked her to help me. Though she could be on time a little more often, she is pretty cool.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130982].votes_count ]]