Rate Dr. Robert J. Perry

Dr. Robert J. Perry's Ratings

I have gone to Dr. Perry since i was 1. I am now 22yrs old. He is one of the best. He fought several times with insurance to get me what I needed and always answers my questions. He is highly sought after and fights to make sure children with disfigurements can get the surgeries they need. I would recommend him to anyone. They are usually late because he spends a lot of time with his patients and reviewing their files. However he handles a lot of patients and getting in can take a while.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Perry perfomed a cosmetic surgery on my 3 yr old to improve a scar. The scar came out worse. My son also had a bleeding blood vessel that could have been taken care of while under anesthetic...instead Dr. Perry told us to wait and see how it did. A week later my son had to have the surgery by another Dr. becuase it was dangerous. He was sloppy and turned one surgery into two in an effort to make more money. Very disappointed that he would put a three year old through two surgeries for no reason. Not very professional or talented at his job. He told us he would be able to minimize the scar, instead it's worse and it Dr. Perry told us we can have it fixed when he turns 17 and stops growing. Avoid him!

Submitted Jan. 29, 2011 | flag

After waiting over 1 hour to see the Dr., he came into the room, did not know who we were, began fumbling through the paperwork for our son's name. He then started the consult only to be interrupted by an office staffer informing him of a phone call that he had been waiting for. He said he had to take it and disappeared. We just walked out 20 minutes after that. I'm completely dumbfounded...judge for yourself though...this was my experience.

Submitted June 13, 2009 | flag