Rate Dr. Lori L. Cherup

Dr. Lori L. Cherup's Ratings

I have absolutely no complaints regarding my recent surgery. The facility was clean and updated. The nurses were fantastic. My pre-op nurse took her time and explained everything she was doing. She made sure that I was comfortable and didnt need anything up until I went into the operating room. My post-op nurse was also amazinb. She made sure that my pain was controlled and she demenstrated the after care instructions until my family and I thoroughly understood what needed done. She cm made sure tgst we ere comfortable doing these tasks and we didn't have any questions. The day after surgery the nurses called to see how I was doing and make sure everything was ok. As for dr. Cherup, I have never in my life received better care from a doctor or her staff. Before the surgery, everything that was going to be done was explained to me so I knew exactly what to expect. Dr. Cherup called me the night of surgery to make sure everything was going well, and she called me the following day. I highly recommend dr. Cherup to anyone that may need her services.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

Very displeased with the effects of her breast augmentation work. Went to her when I was 18 do get augmentation surgery. Now one breast is bigger than the other. She has a horrible demeanor as well. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HER! WILL NEVER ASK HER TO FIX WHAT SHE ALREADY DID BECAUSE I BET She would screw it up even more. Go to another plastic surgeon!

Submitted March 1, 2014

I WOULD NOT recommend going to Dr. Cherup for any surgery - even though I have only had one type of surgery from her, TWICE. --- Breast Augmentation? --- Not only do you feel extremely RUSHED during appt. My anxiousness and her "reassurance of perfection" screwed me over in the end because I wanted to get the surgery done ASAP. Not only was the wrong implant size put in of which I was told she thought the smaller looked better while I was under anesthesia, she realized I got upset and later stated it was because "it wouldn't fit" which is BS because she was so negative about having all this tissue and extra skin but yet she recommend a big implant and I even went smaller than what she told me to get.. But it couldn't fit? BS! Then I got a lift which was done incorrectly because she had stated she put the implant up higher which basically ruined the left. After spending around $8,000 cash I had to get surgery again 3 months later which cost me another $1,250! Did not fix my problem!!!!

Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr Cherup corrected a surgery previously done by dr hurwitz. She treated me with respect, was kind and confident she could help me. I continue to have regular follow up visits and am so pleased. Dr Cherup remembers me every visit, reviews the tx plan and progress. Takes time to discuss my concerns and and stands behind her work! Couldn't be happier. The staff members are all kind and knowledeable. I highly recommend her as a surgeon.

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag

I am quite happy with Dr. Cherup and the surgery. I am still under her care as I will be getting a little additional work done on my left breast to smooth out the scar from the lumpectomy. All my friends have commented very positively on the new look I have with my breasts. Radiance is a lovely place to go. They have so much to offer and the staff is very nice and helpful.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2012 | flag

I can't say enough about Dr. Cherup and her staff at Radiance. I had breast augmentation and a breast lift done as well as some scar revision surgery. I couldn't be happier with my results! Dr. Cherup is a knowledgable and confident doctor that made me feel secure throughout the whole process. Her staff is friendly, helpful and professional. I have and will continue to recommend radiance and Dr. Cherup to anyone!

Submitted July 30, 2012 | flag

She is a great surgen. My incision is 2 weeks old and it is already disappearing. I would definitely recommend this Dr.

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

This plastic surgeon is efficient and does great work! Very knowledgeable is her field. Explains your case very well, puts you at ease. She gave me excellent results. Recommended.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Cherup and her staff. Everyone is so professional yet so friendly. I was quite aprehensive when I began this process but now trust everyone with my live, literally.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

I had a wonderful experience. The surgery center was efficient, staff was very kind. I would refer all my friends and family.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag