Rate Dr. T Kalos

Dr. T Kalos's Ratings

I used Dr. Kalos for my 3rd pregnancy. I found him to be very knowledgeable and he encouraged me to have a VBAC. He didn`t push a repeat csection on me and he did not stress out when I had complications. I had placenta previa and had my csection scheduled at 37 weeks. When it was 2cms away, he cleared me for a vbac at 34 weeks. He did not stress when the baby was breech/transverse past 37-39 weeks. He said I would have an ultrasound when I went into labour to check baby`s position and that we would make decisions from there. I had my VBAC with another on call OB. It was an awful experience and Dr. Kalos explained what the medical notes meant. He also arranged for me to speak with the delivering OB and encouraged me to talk to her about my concerns. He completed surgery on my vagina 4 months post partum. I only had 1st degree tears but the on call dr. did a horrible job stitching me back up. I could not have sex. He fixed my vagina and made it look normal again.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr.Kalos: This has been a tough journey for me, i will be seeing him tomorrow and i know he will be amazing and supportive regarding the outcome of my surgery. He was comforting to me in the OR and helped me relax as they sedated me. I am comfortable and at ease with him, honest and sincere a man of real character. I am blessed to have him as a doctor.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kalos listens and acts on your concerns. What you feel and your concerns matters to him.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

The procedure done was a bit painful however I believe it means he is thorough. He is very professional! A nice smile too.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag

great ob. although i wish that he had realized how large of a baby i was carrying and suggested a c-section.

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

Dr.Kalos has always been great with me. Professional and helpful. When I was having troubles getting pregnant he didn't "waste time" referring me to a fertility specialist. His staff is VERY friendly, helpful and organized. He will make time in his schedule to see you, which is nice.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2010 | flag

I had Dr. Kalos as a Dr. 3 years ago. Having lost family members to cancer he listened to me and gave me choices. He is very kind and caring.

Submitted April 6, 2010 | flag

I had some difficult decisions to make during the pregnancy, and Dr. Kalos patiently and compassionately explained the risks and the situation to me. I felt I could ask him to repeat himself and he was never impatient. I was disappointed when I learned I would have to have a c-section, but I was wrong, the mood in the room was so joyful, he welcomed my midwife to be there, and I will always remember the surgery as a beautiful event.

Submitted March 29, 2010 | flag

I had Dr. Kalos for the birth of my first child. I was 11 days overdue and he never pressured me to be induced (although we finally did go that route). He explained any questions I had. He made the entire labour experience positive and was incredibly kind and knowledgeable. What a great doctor! I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Submitted June 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kalos is the most sincere and kindest Dr. I have ever seen in my life!! His bedside manner is impecible!! I found him to be very knowledgable, and understanding. His staff is wonderful, and cheery. The best part of Dr. Kalos is not only is he punctual, but has also never made me feel like he has to rush off to another appointment. Always given my husband and I all the time we needed, and has never left a question unanswered. Would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!!

Submitted April 2, 2009 | flag